New DVDs

Tools    

Just bought the new Die Hard DVD Box Set. All three are SE and are really cool. The one that stands out the most is Die Hard. It's a 5 Star edition with discs and loads of material. You can even make your own version of the film by using its edit section built on the disc. Cool

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
How much did that cost? I keep looking for that, but I can't find it anywhere.

Last Friday I bought:

Henry V (Branagh version)
Much Ado About Nothing
Elizabeth
GoodFellas
Almost Famous
Man on the Moon

Dream is Alive (IMAX)
Blue Planet (IMAX)
Sweet November
Clan of the Cave Bear, The
Snatch
Mexican, The
Chocolat
3000 Miles to Graceland
American Pie Ultimate Edition

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

The Jerk
Flet
Clerks (animated series)
The Mexican
When Harry Met Sally
Jurassic Park

Next on my list is the Die Hard Box Set... just have to get the bills paid

I won a movie!

Congratulations!
You are the winner of an AFI Top 100
Most Heart-Pounding Movie

It just came in the mail! It's Rocky!
Best Picture 1976 Woohoo! Yo Rockee!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I strongly suggest that everyone purchase Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, get it for the movie, but enjoy all the special features.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Planet of the Apes Special Edition- One of the best DVD's out there. Oozes features.

Requiem for a Dream. I almost wet myself when I saw the $14.99 pricetag!!!

Radioactive Spider Blood
Friday I bought Shrek, Episode 1, and POTA. All cheap and all 2 disc special editions... awesome stuff. Episode 1 was a lot better movie than I remembered it to be.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hyper, Episode 1 just sounds so much better than it did on VHS (of course), especially the added footage makes the movie a tad bit more enjoyable. Wonder which version they'll show on FOX.

I bought Mortal Kombat and the weaker sequel, Annihilation, in a two pack for 14.95. Tomb Raider, being a Paramount disc, amazed me being only 19.95 instead of the usual 21.95.

POTA, I'm with OG- on this one, the features are so fulfilling its almost unbearable.

The Grinch, the features on this are alright, but not fully satisfying.

visit www.movieforums.com/dvd for the specs on these discs as well as some not yet released.