N3wt's DVD Collection

Tools    

Any way, n3wt, it sure is a big collect though pretty.Weak(no offence). It's pretty much entirely comprised of western mainstreams offerings and has almost no diversity or range.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Any way, n3wt, it sure is a big collect though pretty.Weak(no offence). It's pretty much entirely comprised of western mainstreams offerings and has almost no diversity or range.
I do agree with you I have got allot of movies and they are western mainstream movies but thats what I like but as ive said in my previous post is that since joining here ive seem more films that have been recommended to me, and also I have been seeing quite a few foreign films. I would like to see what your collection consists of to see what a "Not Weak" collection looks like. But from what ive heard you have multiple accounts so you maybe lieing about what you have or even seen. There is no need imo to have multiple accounts...

JUST DONT DO IT!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My DVD Collection has gone through a change recently, I have gone through it and gotten rid of quite afew of the trash films that I have managed to get in it from buying Joblots of films etc. My lil sis was very happy when I turned up with a large bag filled with these films that I shouldnt really have in it So in the next week or so im going to get my new improved dvd collection list uploaded here for you all to tell me how rubbish it is

One question that I have is shall I change the list in the start of this thread or start another? could someone please advise, I thought maybe a new thead start afreash if you will, but just thought I'd ask

I'd say just go through the list on the first page in this thread and delete all the titles you've gotten rid of. However, if you want to make work for yourself then, by all means, make another thread.

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
N3wt's collection makes mine look pathetic.
Couldn't agree more!

By the way, GREAT collection

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Couldn't agree more!

By the way, GREAT collection
Thankyou mate

I have been meaning to update this thread I have gotten quite a few more dvds since I last updated it and I have also gotten rid of some of the chick flicks