We Are Buying Unique Movie Ideas

Tools    

Hello everybody,we are an upcoming movie industry in Africa and we are interested in unique movie ideas that can make a blockbuster.we are aware that there are a lot of talented writers out there that need to be recognized.no movie scripts just the idea.to qualify,the movie idea must be exceptional.if you know you have it in you,then just reply to this post and we will get back to you.

thank you for reading

you can send inquiries to africandramamovies at gmail

dont expect to get a ridiculously big amount for your movie idea.its just an idea.you can get something from $50 000 to $100.000.iif your figures are higher than this,please dont contact us.otherwise send inquiries to africandramamovies at gmail

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Don't need the money pal. Just last night I received an email from your very country letting me know there was $5 million in a Nigerian bank waiting for me to pick it up. As soon as I send them the processing fee, its ALL MINE!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm interested. Here's how we will do this. You send the movie over to me, then I'll send over my idea. I'll even take the bare minimum Payment.

dont expect to get a ridiculously big amount for your movie idea.its just an idea.you can get something from $50 000 to $100.000.iif your figures are higher than this,please dont contact us.otherwise send inquiries to africandramamovies at gmail
Ridiculously big amount? Are you kidding, my ideas are gold, gold I tells ya!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I can give one idea for free: There's a bunch of guys from Africa who write on various forums and claim they will give people money for screenplay ideas. Eventually they defraud these poor people and then either they got themselves some money or got busted for fraud.

There's another idea I came up with and giving away completely for free (no strings attached!):

There's a pancake king who has to sacrifice other pancakes - his brothers and minions to tremendous beasts called humans. People simply devour pancakes not being aware of their feelings of fear and sadness when they lose their beloved ones in beasts' stomachs. Only one ma.... pancake can put an end to this and it's Jimmy Crumpet. Along with two companions of his misery - Hash Brown and Peanut Butter-Jelly they roam the perilous kitchen looking for salvation. But will they succeed? Will the evil forks, knives and other cutlery kill our heroes and most importantly will they escape through kitchen window or will their departure be one through men's gullets? The movie would be called Viva La Pancakes and the ending would be most of them gettin' eaten by humans, but Crumpet squeezing through the window hole and finding himself outside, running around with slow-mo and soppy music playing... until a dog appears and eats him. There's no escape for pancakes. We're gonna eat 'em all. Of course, you have to add "No pancakes were hurt during making this film" or else you will have some Pancake Rights Activists on your heads.

I don't want any fee for this idea, but if you want to use it just put my nickname in the credits and add a kinky scene to your movie like, I don't know, a pancake and Peanut Butter-Jelly having their way, like Butter-Jelly smearing all over pancake. That would be kinky and yummy at the same time.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

MoFo Sahara

PLOT:

A woman (Austruck, Queen of the Desert) and a man (Sheikh McClane) and the woman's almost 30 year old son (Yoda, Prince of the Desert) ride across the Sahara on camels while being made to do outrageous things called for by Sheikh Celebrity's screenplay.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sahara-desert.jpg
Views:	2606
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	15470  

there's a frog in my snake oil
Dammit how did I miss this?

This one's worth at least 10,000....

'Small Prints'

Mini Pitch: The Hobbit vs Glengarry Glenn Ross

Synopsis: Glenn Dalf's crack team of tiny salesmen are underperforming. He's hired them because little people overcompensate via wit, aggression and occasional backflips, but instead they're just insulting customers in peculiar accents. Will everything change when he offers them his daughter, Apple Paltrow, as the prize for next month's Top Salesman?

Who is buying the ideas? A Nigerian Prince?
Nigeria has a huge film industry.

I was making a joke about the internet scam and then you had to kill it.