Hi

Tools    

Hi from Downunder!

I'm an avid movie fan tho due to where I live, I have to wait to view some of the movies you already have on at the moment. Still, I'm interested in your views and reviews and news.

Cheers!

Hi Fox and welcome… have fun posting…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Fox.

You'll find some other members here from Downunder. Enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the welcome guys...
I certainly hope to enjoy my stay and contribute to the posting!

Originally posted by Fox
Hi from Downunder!

Hi back from downunder as well....................lol........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Welcome and hello.... or is that the other way around.

My life isn't written very well.
G'day mate. Have fun in here.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi Fox... Wazzup!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I had no idea there were a few Aussies on here... I feel like I've never left home...

'Ello mate! Welcome home.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome back Fox!

I see you're finally posting around again David, and it's great to see you here. I hope you're feeling better. You and your bushy tail have been missed around here.

Now maybe you can rope Toosie back. Mrs. Toosie has him tied up somewhere.

Welcome back Fox... glad to see you found your way home 'cause we missed you around here... ... and I hope this means you're on the upside of the road to mend now...

Hey Big D,

I'm sorry to hear that you were banged up, but thank doG that you're mending. I know you have a rough road ahead of you and probably get all the support you need at home, but just remember that you are part of the MoFo family and you are greatly respected.

For those of you who don't know what happened, Fox was nearly creamed in a car accident. He'll be going through some tough physical therapy for awhile yet. Let's us all wish him a welcome back and best wishes.

I just heard the bad news! Glad to hear you're okay, though, Fox. Get well soon, and feel free to stop in anytime. Your viewpoint is always welcome here.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Good to have you back Foxy (loved your latest on the jokes page. Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour ).

I'm from UpOver!

Glad to see you're back and at full posting strength. Hopefully, at the very least, being on your back gave you time to catch up on some movie watching.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Aniko
Welcome back Fox!

I see you're finally posting around again David, and it's great to see you here. I hope you're feeling better. You and your bushy tail have been missed around here.
hey and that goes double for me...good to see you posting more...missed your wit and wisdom...