Happy Anniversary, Harry Lime!

Tools    

Maybe he wouldn't want a n00b like me making a thread like this for him, but whatever... the man's a champ.

2 yrs.

Thanks, buddy. Personally, I don't think you can be considered a n00b anymore. I like your presentation of my top ten. It ain't no THRILLHO but it works.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I'm glad you decided to come back buddy.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Anniversary and welcome back!!

Guys, I've been back for almost six months now and I was AWOL for maybe three. Glad to see I've made such an impact with my return. I'm just kidding around.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Guys, I've been back for almost six months now and I was AWOL for maybe three. Glad to see I've made such an impact with my return.
I've noticed, just haven't said anything till now