Alien monster in ancient human temple ! Not AVP !

Tools    

Not remembering so much, mostly story a bit and that main role is a woman with a white hair. She is sth like archeologist, anthropologist, paleontologist... something of it or something like that 😋

There is a 3 teams of ''explorers'' of different nations i think. Every team working for self, and they searching for a ancient treasure somewhere in jungle like. They find ancient temple deep into the jungle, and treasure is suppose to be there. Teams clash with each other, and i know when two are fighting, third team find some big/giant chest in the temple. They believe that treasure is in it. But it come to be that its actually sarcophagus with some monster in it. They somehow figure out that creature is not from our world and it must be alien. Not sure does alien revive or just woke up, but it start killing everyone. Teams unite to stop it but unsuccessful.

Alien slaughter them all, except mentioned woman who at end left alone with monster - and how much i remember she sacrifice by locking alien with herself into the temple... and its how movie ends 🤔

It mostly sounds like Alien vs Predator i know but its older than it.
Its set in the jungle, no a bit of snow around.

Movie is some late 80' or early 90'. Language is English i know bcs i remember she say at end... ''now its just you and me bi*** ''

Could be: Treasure of the Amazon (1985)

Here is a description:
A ragtag group of adventurers, including a former Nazi, is led by a half-maddened grizzled treasure hunter who wants a second chance to find the mythical treasure of the Amazon, after his first mission went terribly wrong.

Could be: Treasure of the Amazon (1985)

Here is a description:
Pfff... doesnt seems any familiar. No Temple, no woman with white hair no alien monster 🤔

"El Dorado" Temple of the Sun (2010) is about different teams and looking for the temple, but I don't remember any alien or white-haired woman.

When did you watch your movie and where (channel, VHS) ?

"El Dorado" Temple of the Sun (2010) is about different teams and looking for the temple, but I don't remember any alien or white-haired woman.

When did you watch your movie and where (channel, VHS) ?

Earlier than that... some mid 90'. I think it was VHS tape, which of course now i don't have.
Will try contact someone who might get that tape after or before me. Because we share it in neighbourhood, before back tape to the club 😋

Em... I talked with the cousin, and she thinks that i mixed somethin 🤔
I am really sorry to say it... but she might be in right ! Maybe i mix 2 or 3 movies in my head... just cant find anything to match this what i think it is.

Make a better place
Try Stargate 1994, it has some similarities

Em... I talked with the cousin, and she thinks that i mixed somethin 🤔
I am really sorry to say it... but she might be in right ! Maybe i mix 2 or 3 movies in my head... just cant find anything to match this what i think it is.
Maybe you mixed different movies, eg. Mummy (1999) and Relic (1997). I was looking for your movie, but I didn't find.

Maybe you mixed different movies, eg. Mummy (1999) and Relic (1997). I was looking for your movie, but I didn't find.
I know both movies but actually i watched Relic only once and it was looong ago. Maybe i mix Relic with sth else than Mummy 🤔

freedom~empathy~peace
I'm going to throw another film into the mix,...for the following reasons:

It has a character with white hair (male, not female) - Ben Kingsley
It has jungle/forest type locations.
There are creatures and beasties, and a strong female character combating them.
It's not too far from the 1990's - (2005)

'A Sound Of Thunder'

I know i will be attacked for this... but mystery is solved.🙄

I talked with cousin (sister of cousin i previous mention) and she say... that's her dream ! She dream long long ago like she is member of some expedition team in the jungle, and they hunt some alien like creature.

I also long long ago (probably at same years) dream where i'm with some people in some pyramid like temple, and we trying to unlock some big stone gate. When we actually broke a hole in that gate, there was some monster which scream and start hunting us. We run to escape from that pyramid/temple but dream never ends...

Cousin refresh my memory about that >>nightmare<< when she say that i tell her about it. I totally forget that dream. And that nightmare actually hunt me for a few years, and i actually never imagine to escape that pyramid although every time i prolong my run.

She latter tell me about her dream with hunting alien. I mixed dreams in my head. And i was think that it was movie.

Sorry guys, really sorry for this... i don't have any bad intention. My mistake.

Sorry 😔

freedom~empathy~peace
Well AngeliqueDeWill, you and your cousin certainly have exciting and interesting dreams!

It's good that your search is over. Thank you for letting everyone know.

!!! THE DREAM IS BACK !!!

Last night I struggled and battled to fall asleep for so long. And actually had to wake up early to go on the job!
I even watched how night changed from black to blue... knowing dawn rises soon.
It was around 03:40 when I back to bed and force myself to sleep again. Again battled to fall asleep, time passes...

I hear something like hits the wall... the wall crumble... I start falling... now I finally succeeded to fall asleep... but I know the fall gonna wake me up! BUT!

At once I hit the floor and found myself in the >>> pyramid temple!

I hear the roar... look behind myself and saw a hole in the wall and something moving behind it. The creature screamed through the hole, saw its opened jaws... can't describe it. I start running away through some big hallway. Hear that creature break the wall, hear it's running and chasing me...
I throw a look behind my shoulder and saw a creature in a jump! Something pushes me to a side... creature missed me and disappear into the darkness. I figure out that the woman with white hair (let's call her Grey from now) pushed me to a side, she uses a shotgun and fired three times into the creature's direction! The creature screams as it gets hit... Grey gets me up and we go left into some tunels.
By going through tunnels and darkness I had a feeling of the presence of a creature the whole time. I touch some liquid on the wall, Grey says it's the blood of a creature... we figure out that we possibly moving in the creature's direction.
Grey says that we anyway should continue further because we gonna get soon to the entrance hall. We come to some pit, and actually have to get from one side to another. She uses some gadgets from her pack. It was just like the Batman line launcher gadget from the Arkham games. She makes me go first, I use it somehow and it just pushes me horizontally to another side. When I was above the pit, I saw a creature beneath myself in the pit. I try to remove some straps from myself... it stuck. I turn and yield that the creature is in the pit. Grey yield '' move, run away... the entrance is near''! The creature jumps from the pit and catches her, they two hang on a line for a while... I saw Grey take the machete and try to hit the creature before the line broke and the two disappear into the darkness of the pit. Hear two shots from the shotgun... I run away!

Again going through some tunnels I finally get to the entrance hall. Saw a hole in the height above some rock crumbles. Figure out we come into the temple through there. Run to the crumbles to escape out, saw that creature runs to me and slash me with its claws into the ribs... Grey yields ''Hey over here...'' she stands with the bandage on her wounded left leg. The creature slowly went in her direction, like a cat with some low growling...
Grey whispered to me ''get out''... I start climbing over crumbles... hear the Gray unload a shell from a shotgun turn back and saw her with a machete in hand and a shotgun in another one... Grey and creature run to each other... a strange sharp sound comes out... hole collapse on me, the sound began louder and louder... I struggle somehow out, success to escape out into some jungle.. the sound was still there and louder than before... crumbles of the hole began to move, something trying to get out... I can't stand anymore the sound...

I finally woke up > it was the sound of alarm!

!!! THE DREAM IS BACK !!!

Last night I struggled and battled to fall asleep for so long. And actually had to wake up early to go on the job!
I even watched how night changed from black to blue... knowing dawn rises soon.
It was around 03:40 when I back to bed and force myself to sleep again. Again battled to fall asleep, time passes...

I hear something like hits the wall... the wall crumble... I start falling... now I finally succeeded to fall asleep... but I know the fall gonna wake me up! BUT!

At once I hit the floor and found myself in the >>> pyramid temple!

I hear the roar... look behind myself and saw a hole in the wall and something moving behind it. The creature screamed through the hole, saw its opened jaws... can't describe it. I start running away through some big hallway. Hear that creature break the wall, hear it's running and chasing me...
I throw a look behind my shoulder and saw a creature in a jump! Something pushes me to a side... creature missed me and disappear into the darkness. I figure out that the woman with white hair (let's call her Grey from now) pushed me to a side, she uses a shotgun and fired three times into the creature's direction! The creature screams as it gets hit... Grey gets me up and we go left into some tunels.
By going through tunnels and darkness I had a feeling of the presence of a creature the whole time. I touch some liquid on the wall, Grey says it's the blood of a creature... we figure out that we possibly moving in the creature's direction.
Grey says that we anyway should continue further because we gonna get soon to the entrance hall. We come to some pit, and actually have to get from one side to another. She uses some gadgets from her pack. It was just like the Batman line launcher gadget from the Arkham games. She makes me go first, I use it somehow and it just pushes me horizontally to another side. When I was above the pit, I saw a creature beneath myself in the pit. I try to remove some straps from myself... it stuck. I turn and yield that the creature is in the pit. Grey yield '' move, run away... the entrance is near''! The creature jumps from the pit and catches her, they two hang on a line for a while... I saw Grey take the machete and try to hit the creature before the line broke and the two disappear into the darkness of the pit. Hear two shots from the shotgun... I run away!

Again going through some tunnels I finally get to the entrance hall. Saw a hole in the height above some rock crumbles. Figure out we come into the temple through there. Run to the crumbles to escape out, saw that creature runs to me and slash me with its claws into the ribs... Grey yields ''Hey over here...'' she stands with the bandage on her wounded left leg. The creature slowly went in her direction, like a cat with some low growling...
Grey whispered to me ''get out''... I start climbing over crumbles... hear the Gray unload a shell from a shotgun turn back and saw her with a machete in hand and a shotgun in another one... Grey and creature run to each other... a strange sharp sound comes out... hole collapse on me, the sound began louder and louder... I struggle somehow out, success to escape out into some jungle.. the sound was still there and louder than before... crumbles of the hole began to move, something trying to get out... I can't stand anymore the sound...

I finally woke up > it was the sound of alarm!
Wow! Reading your dream is like watching an exciting movie!!

Wow! Reading your dream is like watching an exciting movie!!
Actually, there was more. Some talk with the Grey about why we come to that temple/pyramid. I forgot that part. Not sure if it's because of some treasure or something else. If I succeed to remember it... I will update dream 😋

Philoctetes - Two words: Creepypasta.
LOL... maybe it sounds like creepypasta...
But it's my dream, and I am telling/writing this for the first time ever to anyone! Except to cousin I already mention in my comments.

Actually, there was more. Some talk with the Grey about why we come to that temple/pyramid. I forgot that part. Not sure if it's because of some treasure or something else. If I succeed to remember it... I will update dream 😋
I'll be waiting!

I totally forgot to mention why is my dream with a creature set into the pyramid.

I dreamed once that I walked with someone uphill and when we comes to the top, we saw a pyramid behind the hill. And it was the whole dream.
I always relate this short dream to a dream with the creature!

Now...
Today I remember one of my old dreams. Maybe even the oldest dreams I can remember.

It's like...

I walked with some people through the forest by some path, and we come to a spring. While I was sitting near the spring I saw some coins in the water of the spring. One was way bigger than the others and on him, something was written. When I use that coin I read something like PENTODRAMEN... something like that.
Some old man (not sure does he was part of the group) tell me that It's a coin from ancient times... the word on the coin is the name of the emperor who rules at that time!
And that he rule long before the empire shattered into kingdoms.
He tells us that his temple with the grave is lost somewhere between hills.
And we all decide to try to find it... 😋

I am sure that it's older than a dream with a creature. But I cant say that it's the same dream, or is related to it! But Its somehow fits with each other. Doesn't it!?

I really don't joke about all those dreams... I don't make them up!