Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

Lawrence of Arabia.

jeepers Lawerence of arabia has TIED FORREST GUMP for most wins, with 7. It has torn apart the competion. Lets see if it breaks the RECORD

NEXT BATTLE:
LAWERENCE OF ARABIA ( 7 WINS*)

VS.

new contender
THE GODFATHER

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Godfather

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
The Godfather

The Godfather

You ready? You look ready.
Now this one I can vote for. The Godfather.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
The Godfather

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

That's not fair.

Lawrence of Arabia
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I love both of these films so much, but I think I'm sticking with Lawrence of Arabia.

The Godfather

im finaly back in this. i vote for Godfather

"Let's see if it can break the record...against this film, which I know perfectly well it will not."

I'm with Slay: unfair [and pathetic].

Lawrence of Arabia

Close but The Godfather just gets my vote.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
"Let's see if it can break the record...against this film, which I know perfectly well it will not."

I'm with Slay: unfair [and pathetic].

Lawrence of Arabia

how in the heck is this pathetic... it has won 7 times, one of the best times for godfather to come in...

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
The Godfather

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
The Godfather

"Ba-da-bang! Ba-da-bing!" ~ Sonny Corleone
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

The Godfather

I also don't see how it's unfair, it's a competition and no one is breaking rules or anything.

Lawrence of Arabia baby YEAH!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by poeman
how in the heck is this pathetic... it has won 7 times, one of the best times for godfather to come in...
Pft.

You just don't want it to break the record.