Me, not being funny.

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by 7thson
It is true I am somewhat "sad". Let me tell you a little story:

Once upon a time in a land just a wee bit south of another land called Alabama there lived a young man called Jipahammock. His friends called him Jip for short. Anyway Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich was always made fun of because he had such a long name. People would call him Alphabet Dictionary and other cruel names, but 'ol Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich just ingnored them and went about his buisness. Well one day Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich's Dad, Ripomattress Smacklemeiserhedenreich said to his son,
"Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich, you listen to me boy. You have to stand up for yourself. Never let anyone get away with making fun of your name, you should be proud enough of it to defend it."

Well Jipahammock just shrugged this off and never did take his advice, and until this day people still call him funny and cruel names.

be glad your names 7thson....

or in other words, Seventhson....

which is also, in reverse, Nosht neves

which in Russian means long name.

BAHAHAHA!

And this is my BOOMstick!
No, it doesn't.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
About time someone went to translation.com

Dude, I AM Russian.

Wanna make out?
TPAM.... am I in the right thread?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by TWTAdmirerFromAfar
TPAM.... am I in the right thread?
You have 2 minutes to learn how to post in the correct thread properly, then I start cutting off fingers.

*shakes head*

A system of cells interlinked
I get the idea this person is an old MoFo vet, as they have part of Yoda's old nickname in their nickname...

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f@ckin' amuse you? "
What is that from?

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by gummo
What is that from?
Martin Scorsese's 1990 masterpiece Goodfellas.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Oh sure, play the "I know what Im talking about" card.

Ok, whatever that means, but I am, believe it or not.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Nitzer
Ok, whatever that means, but I am, believe it or not.
It was irony. See, you obviously do know what you're talking about, and that's generally considered a good thing. So, it's ironic to pretend it's a bad thing. Get it?

It's a form of humor, Happy Clown. <~~ a second example. Your post sounded not all that happy, but I called you "happy clown". Note the contrast? Irony. Yay!

[/beating dead horse]

Is it that I'm too stupid or you're just too smart?

My life isn't written very well.
She strikes the horse, yet again, with a large wooden baseball bat!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

My life isn't written very well.
The horse is pleading---pleading for her to stop, yet she manages to get a few more blows.....