What am I waiting for?

Tools    

fg

Originally Posted by 7thson
fg
hj

I waited for aliens once....in the mud....in a field....in the rain....with a big sign....wearing a mac....they never came....i got the flu..

Originally Posted by Garrett
hj
KL

Originally Posted by 7thson
fg

Why the edit? I liked the first one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Why the edit? I liked the first one...
Same here. I liked your original post Son....and you sounded completely normal. There have been plenty of times I wish I had listened to the little voice in my head and could kick myself for not acting on it. Sometimes I think I get so caught up in the busy work of life it's hard to put the brakes on and switch gears. Like this post...when I first read your post I wanted to contibute to your thoughts and thread, but the daily stuff was calling and I waited. I knew I should have listened to my inner voice. I'm sorry you felt like you had to edit your post. It was interesting.

What was the original post?

Lets put a smile on that block
The world is mad, and so are 7thsons posts for they confuse me so.

I was talking about that little voice in my mind that is so smart, yet I tend to ignore it. It always proves itself right and says "I told you so", but yet due to some unknown reason it gets treated like my ex-wife, I just don't listen to it. I was just wondering what I am waiting for, because this little voice knows the answers, but I just keep waiting for something to happen before I adhere to it's machinations. Well it was something like that anyway.

Put me in your pocket...
What is fg? Does it have to do with your little voice?

fg = forget? Is the little voice. . .conscience?