Which social media service do you draw the line at?

Tools    

Which is the newest social media service you've decided not to join?
11.11%
3 votes
Facebook
11.11%
3 votes
Twitter
55.56%
15 votes
Snapchat
18.52%
5 votes
Grizzle
3.70%
1 votes
Instagram
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

When Facebook was new, I joined. Seemed interesting, has been useful.

I waited longer on Twitter. Early on it seemed almost like it was centered around texts, and I didn't really see the point. Eventually, gave it a shot, now find it moderately useful for aggregating news.

I've drawn the line at Snapchat, though. I have never been even slightly tempted to start a Snapchat account and don't even care to figure out how it differs from other social media, if at all. I think four more of my hairs just way gray as I typed that.

Where do/did you draw the line? Or do you still signup for every Next Big Thing to see what it's about?

I have Facebook, but only rarely post on it.

I've looked at the Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts of celebrities I admire, but I don't use any of those platforms myself. I don't even know what Grizzle is.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL I was wondering what the hell grizzle was. I dont even really know what snapchat and instagram are other than food bloggers seem to use instagram?? Twitter I only ever see if someone links a funny or stupid twit on here or in the news.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I've drawn the line at Snapchat, though. I have never been even slightly tempted to start a Snapchat account and don't even care to figure out how it differs from other social media, if at all. I think four more of my hairs just way gray as I typed that.
if i had to guess, i'd say you probably draw the line @ Snapchat cause you're not as into just taking random pictures of yourself/your stuff and posting? i mean that's what Snapchat is basically. that and puppy ear filters.

i think we used to be Facebook friends and you would mainly post more thoughtful things (kinda like you do here) so i can see why you'd be totally uninterested in Snapchat

i am an avid Facebook user. i post mainly personal life stuff there, but every once in awhile i'll get political (not as much as i used to be - i realized it was contributing to my anxiety so had to pull back). i have a Twitter account but haven't used it in years, was kinda always 'eh' on Twitter anyway. Snapchat is fun and cute, but it used up too much data on my phone so i deleted it.

so yeah, basically just Facebook and Mofo. oh, and Instagram. i love me some Instagram.

I still mostly like Facebook. I scroll past most posts these days but it's still the best for finding old friends and seeing family pics.

I can't get into Twitter. I have tried and tried but it seems harder to interact quickly which is what I like. Our current political state has caused me to uninstall pretty recently. Even the movie people I follow just complain all day long. I can't take the tweets from either side so I am out for now.

Trying to use Instagram more. I really like it but don't check it or post much yet.

Snapchat seems like something for 13 year old girls to me, sorry.

I will try the next thing if it interests me. Maybe grizzle, where we discuss our favorite meat cuts.

Maybe grizzle, where we discuss our favorite meat cuts.
And grumpy old men. I love grumpy old men.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ha, I voted for Grizzle cause I had no idea what it was. I draw the line at that.

Suspect's Reviews

I like Facebook and that's all I'm on right now(will be joining Instagram soon). Tried Twitter but gave up, find it too complicated to use/too much stuff to follow in such short posts for me, basically gives me a headache. As for Snapchat, don't like myself in photos so I'm definitely not going to go for filming myself.

Isn't Snapchat a phone app? my mobile phone is about ten years old and can't use apps, so safe from Snapchat.

I think Snapshot is totally cute, but cannot figure out how it works. Love looking at Instagram photos (ditto Pinterest), but never post anything of my own. Twitter is fun, but I had no followers . Facebook does not appeal to me at all. My name is 100% different from the name I was born with so don't know how people from school or whatever would find me.

I think the Grizzle domain name should be purchased ASAP so Yoda can start a new social media service.

I'm on Facepalm or whatever the heck it's called but never been remotely interested in any of the others.

Maybe grizzle, where we discuss our favorite meat cuts.
Surely Grizzle would be where people discuss majorly disappointing meat cuts they've encountered Sean?

I'm on Facepalm or whatever the heck it's called but never been remotely interested in any of the others.

Surely Grizzle would be where people discuss majorly disappointing meat cuts they've encountered Sean?
LOL. Facepalm and Stalkbook.

I had to google snapchat. I still dont know what it is other than a selfie site for millennials. No thanks.

Facebook. There's aquaintances I actually quite like in real life that seemingly have extraordinarily fascist views on FB. It's like a parallel universe

Facebook. There's aquaintances I actually quite like in real life that seemingly have extraordinarily fascist views on FB. It's like a parallel universe
LOL. Most of my fb friends are pretty down to earth although one loves Trump. About the only person I know who does. She adores him. Came as quite a shock. I've known her for years and she is such a sweet woman. Some of the filth that comes off her fingers when talking about Obama, Hillary et al curled my hair. I clutched my pearls.

Twitter is brilliant. Love it for the news I want. I can set it to exactly what I want to see.

I despise facebook. For so many reasons.

Instagram is ok but I tend to not bother with it that much as it's just a vanity thing.

I don't do snapchat.

I founded Grizzle, so can't comment.