id stand up comedy routine on tv in the 90's

Tools    

i remember watching this def comedy jam type tv show in the 90's, don't know if it was actually def comedy jam. it was stand up comedy. one of the comics, a black man, was talking about washington d.c. and in the voice that black comics use to imitate white people, he says something like, "white people when they visit washington d.c., they go there and say 'look at all the ****ing buildings!'" anybody know what this is from? thanks.

i remember watching this def comedy jam type tv show in the 90's, don't know if it was actually def comedy jam. it was stand up comedy. one of the comics, a black man, was talking about washington d.c. and in the voice that black comics use to imitate white people, he says something like, "white people when they visit washington d.c., they go there and say 'look at all the ****ing buildings!'" anybody know what this is from? thanks.
Might've been Mario Joyner on MTV half hour comedy hour?

I've seen some really funky stuff on MoFo over the years... but seeing someone explode like that is a first for me.

That was abysmal.
He's gone now. Tatty got the Ban Hammer out

The People's Republic of Clogher
What probably happened was that the post was reported as spam by a few people - It gets soft deleted automatically and the mods are alerted. I saw the email...

What probably happened was that the post was reported as spam by a few people - It gets soft deleted automatically and the mods are alerted. I saw the email...

Oh, I reported the post. First time I ever report a post on here too.

Haha what happened?

Haha what happened?

Well, he asked his question, and Joel posted a possible answer... but because the answer wasn't correct, which is often the case when trying to narrow down the choices, they guy freaked and basically insulted Joel in possibly the most foul and disgusting way imaginable.

Classy guy.

Ah the classic internet tough guy haha.