Predator 30th Anniversary - Chat Room

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
9pm but that's usually Mr D dinner time. Will try to push it earlier. Hang ten. I've really been looking forward to this.

It should be working... not sure what's wrong if you're not getting the text box... @Yoda 's not about at the minute to help.

No it's open to all.

There might be a slight bug with it at the moment.
Just hoping Yoda appears within the next half hour...

It would appear there's a few glitches with chat right now. Some people getting no text box, others having to refresh constantly to see messages.

Sadly, we'll have to cancel the first showing until we can get Yods online to have a look at what's happened...

Join Chat again in a few hours for Predator... we'll keep to the schedule though...

Next Showing
12 noon - Central USA
6pm - British Time
7pm - European Time
3am Sunday - Central Australia

Approx. 6 hours from now!!

It would appear there's a few glitches with chat right now. Some people getting no text box, others having to refresh constantly to see messages.

Sadly, we'll have to cancel the first showing until we can get Yods online to have a look at what's happened...

Join Chat again in a few hours for Predator... we'll keep to the schedule though...

Next Showing
12 noon - Central USA
6pm - British Time
7pm - European Time
3am Sunday - Central Australia

Approx. 6 hours from now!!
Hopefully he can fix it. I will try to be there, but don't know if I can make it yet

Sorry guys. I was totally exhausted yesterday (all week, really) and slept a bit more than I'd expected (though all this happened early enough my time that even a normal night's sleep wouldn't have had me here in time).

Apologies all around. I'll look into this stuff.

Okay, I think I solved one of the three problems. Still nothing on the underscore, though I'll need a little guidance from anyone who ran into it ( @cat_sidhe?) to debug that.

The "see your own messages" thing probably isn't going to be fixed today, particularly since it goes away on its own, but I'll try to make some progress on that, too.

Next showing for Predator is just over 2 hours from now...

4pm - Central USA
10pm - British Time
11pm - European Time
7am Sunday - Central Australia

Okay, I think I solved one of the three problems. Still nothing on the underscore, though I'll need a little guidance from anyone who ran into it ( @cat_sidhe?) to debug that.

The "see your own messages" thing probably isn't going to be fixed today, particularly since it goes away on its own, but I'll try to make some progress on that, too.
Right mow I'm on mobile and dynk. I can try again on a LC whe we have another chat or even just a chat tomorrow to debig anything.

Sorry for typos. No spellcondom here!