Movie where ballplayer is kicked in the crotch

Tools    

Hi all

I saw a old comedy like police academy or major league where men are all standing around and some gets kicked in the balls like a crotch shot and all the 20 men standing around start grabbing their crotches also , please help me

Which movie was that ?

Hi all

I saw a old comedy like police academy or major league where men are all standing around and some gets kicked in the balls like a crotch shot and all the 20 men standing around start grabbing their crotches also , please help me

Which movie was that ?
It reminds me of Spaceballs.

Not spaceballs , something else

That's not what I have in mind

The movie is a old comedy like police academy or major league where someone gets hit in balls and start holding his crotch and the 20 people around him also start holding their crotch because they feel his pain

Please help if you can

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Is it a baseball movie? Sports related at all? Can you narrow that part down any?

Necessary Roughness
Major League or sequel
BASEketball
Airplane or sequel

I feel like it can be , Baseketball , major league or police academy

I just can't put it together

Like a guy gets kicked or kneed in the balls and he grabs his balls and is in A lot of pain

Then like 10-15 people around him saw his pain and started grabbing their balls also because they feel the pain

Please help if you can

Maybe Hot shots 2 !

Check on youtube, Hot Shots 2 karate ballbusting scene comedy.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm surprised he remained upright. My eyes are watering and I dont even have tackle down there.

In the Beginning...
It could be Angels in the Outfield (1994). There's a scene in which a baseball hits a player in the crotch (see clip below, approx. 1:08). You may be conflating this scene with the memory of another movie, where someone gets hit in the crotch (not necessarily a baseball) and others react by holding themselves.