The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Meanwhile, I developed a reputation for being this forum's most curmudgeonly contrarian who argues with everybody over everything, yet my ranking has increased with each new countdown. As Spider Jerusalem would say, "being a bastard works".
Escape from New York is an objectively inferior movie to Housos vs. Authority.

I had Iro pretty high as well. Love how Iro assosiates people as movies as well :laughing: like a movie you watched in 2016 was good, but when you rewatch it, it's worse. Classic Iro

Welcome to the human race...
I think movies are different from people. Movies stay the same while the people who watch them can change enough to see the movie differently. People can change, but not necessarily for the better.

I had Iro pretty high as well. Love how Iro assosiates people as movies as well :laughing: like a movie you watched in 2016 was good, but when you rewatch it, it's worse. Classic Iro
Sounds like a good idea for a thread - if it hasn't been done already (matching MoFo's up with the movie that best represents them).

Incidentally, Iro, I had you as high as I did, not out of personal rapport, but primarily out of respect for your approach to discussions and appreciation for your thoughtful and experienced reviews. Regardless of how well you or I may get along I think it's difficult to understate your contribution to the website.

Incidentally, Iro, I had you as high as I did, not out of personal rapport, but primarily out of respect for your approach to discussions and appreciation for your thoughtful and experienced reviews. Regardless of how well you or I may get along I think it's difficult to understate your contribution to the website.
I am offended.

Welcome to the human race...
While that is commendable of you to say, Omni, it's worth considering that people who drag down the discourse still manage to not only make the list (especially after only a month or so of membership - *cough*LittleDevil*cough*) but also outrank me.

Oh yes, and one more thing about this popularity crap. You know who was the most popular? Hitler. Jesus was the least popular bc he was honest. Not only establishment saw him as a threat, people generaly hated him and yelled CRUCIFY him instead of Barabaswhen asked by Pilatus.

Even Peter, the main apostle, told him not to accept the cross,and Jesus yelled - Ge away from me, satan!