Does anyone know what movie is this? -HELP-

Tools    

This is a movie that i've been searching for ages. If someone knows this, i appreciate it very much!

What i do remember from this movie:

- It was made early 90's (1990-1995 maybe)
- Movie is American and the lead actor (guy in good shape) is an American as well
- It was a sword fighting/MMA movie, probably some kind of ninja movie
- Quite sure there was an American flag in the VHS cover
- There was a female nurse who was kidnapped and also an Asian female
- The main character had sex with both of them
- In the end of the movie the main character goes to save the nurse female
- There was a sword fighting scene in the end of the movie where the main villains head is cut off

I've been searching this from google and imdb and got nothing. At first i thought it was some of those American Ninja/American Kickboxer movies, but i'm quite sure it ain't.

Hope someone knows this.

I'm STILL searching this!

^

It's none of those.

In the end the main character made a trip to the villains place where he set traps to ninjas/guardians to get to fight with the main villain who's head was cut off.

Someone must know this

Do you remember who's in it?
Of course i don't remember the name of the actors. If so then i would have already found out what movie this is. There was blonde guy in good shape, asian girl and a blonde nurse.

Do you remember who's in it?
Of course i don't remember the name of the actors. If so then i would have already found out what movie this is. There was blonde guy in good shape, asian girl and a blonde nurse.
It's on the tip of my tongue! 😆

^

It's not that.

Still searching this one

The Bib-iest of Nickels

*shrugs* I haven't seen this film, but I at least found the flag on the cover of something!

Edit: I didn't even notice that somebody already suggested this film. Well, ****.

Please someone help me with this one

^
It's not that movie

That ending scene reminds me of a movie "Enter The Ninja" from 1981.

As for 1990's movies it could be "Marked for Death" or "The Hunted."

^

None of those

Crying Freeman (1995)?