Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
So, either we have to go back to 1995, or I have to watch Batman vs Superman? I did say "for the most part", so, I agree with the third Die Hard opinion. Either way, the roles presented do not really speak volumes about an exciting film career. I'm sure I'll see drunk Alfred, eventually.

Actors who say retarded stuff about politics. Not the ones that disagree, but the ones who go full retard.

No one off the top of my head. My first thing is to think it would be someone who is in a lot of dumb comedies but actually when I watch those actors/actresses I always just wonder how they'd do in a serious role.

Gene Hackman - whenever I see him, I get the feeling that film will be an incredible bore.

Adam Sandler - when I see Sandler, I turn off the TV and leave the room for at least 24 hours.

Matthew Broderick - Unless it's Cable Guy, I have no interest in any films starring this guy.

There are probably many more of them, but I can't think of anyone else right now. No doubt, I will update the list as soon as my memory improves (although I'm guessing that aging doesn't work that way, right?)

george clooney baloney, pierce brosnan (tho he undo it in ghost writer) , recently is seth rogen.

Christian Bale
Adam Sandler
Kevin Hart
Tom Hardy
Robert De Niro
Michael Fassbender

Adam Sandler - How this guy became a huge movie star I will never know
Amy Schumer - Real life Miss Piggy pretending to be funny and talented.
Robert De Niro - Has been atrocious for way too long. His glory days seem millenia ago.
Seth Rogen - His shtick has run its course.
Tobey Maguire - Just because
Renee Zellweger - Jerry Maguire was the only good role she ever played.
Samuel L. Jackson - Has long outlived his usefulness.
Vin Diesel - Why is this guy a star?
Sasha Baron Cohen - Should have stopped at Borat.

Chris Pine. I don't know why, his face just annoys me.
Keira Knightly. Even though there are several films with her in it that I like very much, I just find her irritating.
Recent Eddie Murphy.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm not crazy about Pine, either.

Gere, well, at least he's not pimping himself out at such a high rate to the highest bidder with the lowest quality, like Willis and Cage. I'm starting to cringe at some of their movies, whereas I would still give a Gere film a chance.

This may come out of left field (and may anger some), but... Danny DeVito.
Not that he turns me off so much personally or anything, but there's almost none of his movies that I like (granted, I've never seen Twins).
So, at this point, if I heard "starring Danny DeVito!" I'd probably be inclined to skip it.

Come to think of it, his wife, Rhea Pearlman, always turned me off too! (And I used to watch Cheers!)

Ironically, my niece was friends with one of his relatives that lives nearby when they were little!

I liked his role of Louie on Taxi.

This might just do nobody any good.
Christian Bale
Tom Hardy
Michael Fassbender

Robert De Niro - Has been atrocious for way too long. His glory days seem millenia ago.
I think he's got one more left in him and I hope it's Scorsese's The Irishman, which will probably be their send-offs.

Samuel L. Jackson - Has long outlived his usefulness.
None sense. Jackson is a national treasure.

I'm done with him but I think he could have been better. Maybe if his David Fincher directed Freddie Mercury biopic hadn't been canned.

Russell Crowe.

This might just do nobody any good.
Chris Pine. I don't know why, his face just annoys me..
I'm not crazy about Pine, either.
I think he's a classic case of character actor in a leading man's body.

He shines in more eccentric roles or more low key work like Hell or High Water.

The most i've ever laughed at him was a scene in Bruno. Then again i've never rewatched any of his films.

And that's probably not true, some of his Ali G interviews made me laugh alot when i was younger.