Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Trump was on Jimmy Fallon last night. He is apparently thinking of seriously running for president. He said people asked him if he was going on the show to announce that he will run. His response was simply, "I'm not making that announcement tonight." I can see him running, the question would be, would he really have a chance?

Semper Fooey
This isn't the first time he said he was thinking of running and he didn't run and he won't do it this time. He has no chance. If he runs he probably will do so as an independent (that's what he said last time). I'd bet money he is not going to run. He is just shooting off his mouth.

I won't vote for him because I would want Ivana Trump for First Lady and that won't happen.

Semper Fooey
What is hilarious is he says he will only run if he gets campaign contributions. He went to jail a few years back because he illegally spent campaign contributions on himself. Send him that money so he can spend it on himself and go to jail again.

Think how easy it would be for the Secret Service to guard President Trump--just slap a decent hairpiece on him that doesn't look like it was swept off the floor by a dog-groomer and no one would ever know him.

Is Donald Trump on Charlie Sheen? I'd vote for that.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Jack Abramoff is pooling the prison gang funds for Trump.

I'm kidding, but wouldnt be surprised either

I voted for him today..........

And I don't care what you think. I've been a fan of his long before this whole president thing even happened.

Master of My Domain
Conspiracy theory: Trump has been positioned into place to insure a Clinton Presidency.
What say you?
I don't think so. Who knew Trump would become such a huge threat?

I don't think so. Who knew Trump would become such a huge threat?
but why has he become popular ??

can anyone tell me the reasons ??

but why has he become popular ??

can anyone tell me the reasons ??
He's a bad mutherfuker.