Good-Bye Mofos....I'm leaving.

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
TUS, you're seriously disturbed. Most of the time, if images don't show up here at work, it's just a big blank area, so I figured that's what was happening.

Hope you're enjoying Florida! Don't get too much sun now, don't want you going back to Canada looking like a lobster.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

For me, the gap on the page only confirmed what I already knew was a joke. There's no way he'd make a thread like this, when no time back, he told jrs . . .

Also, as a former mod (at other message boards) anyone who posts about leaving, usually means it's a cry for attention.

Are you crying Jrs?

Granted, you were trying to get attention, but not because you were leaving us. You just wanted to brag about your vacation.

p.s. What day are you returning? I need to know how to alter the theme thread. I know you are missing your turn this weekend, but if you are not getting in until next Sunday, and want another week as well, I'll need to know.

Or you could have him just PM you with his theme when he comes on during one of his sporadic visits.
Yeah, that option's always been there, but he'll probably want to be around for it.

Don't you ever do that again I am an old lady and I nearly had a heart attack

Have a nice time you bugger

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm leaving for New York this weekend. Never been, should be fun. Leave tomorrow, come back Monday.

Driving to Buffalo, then flying out.

Talk to everyone Monday night, I'll post some nice pictures.

Suspect's Reviews

I've been to New York, albeit only the tourist-y areas of Manhattan plus Greenwich Village (not sure if you'd call that a tourist spot). Pretty crazy city, but I loved every minute.

Coolest part was randomly coming across the set of Law and Order while they were on location. Saw the stars and everything.

I'm leaving for New York this weekend. Never been, should be fun. Leave tomorrow, come back Monday.

Have a great time New York is on my bucket kist

Have lunch with Teebow while you're at it.

I'm back.

Good God, my feet hurt, we walked for ten hours yesterday. From East 33rd all the way back to our Hotel at West 81st. Add on the walking from earlier, sightseeing and all day the day before and Friday.

My dogs are barkin'!!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Went on a family holiday to the states back in 1999 I think. Spent a day in NYC. was HOT HOT HOT! Was in July though.

Did I mention that it was HOT!

Went up the Empire State, some fellow Scotsmen in the elevator on the way up lol. Small world.

Went to Macy's dep store, Times square was fairly epic. Went to Central Park, saw the horse and carriages.

I remember that every motel we stayed at (travelled around a bit) Ricky Martin was on the TV virtually non stop, with "Livin the Vida Loca".

I gained a stone too, suppose thats what you get if you eat McDonalds every day.

I'm back.

Good God, my feet hurt, we walked for ten hours yesterday. From East 33rd all the way back to our Hotel at West 81st. Add on the walking from earlier, sightseeing and all day the day before and Friday.
My friend and I walked from about 40 blocks each way in searing heat from Times Square to the West Village on our last day. We'd finished all our sightseeing stops the day before, so we had a day to ourselves to shop, explore, etc. Turned out to be the best day of the trip. All the important sights were fantastic, but I remember that last day best of all because so many awesome and unexpected things happened just while we were wandering around getting lost.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, TUS!

Soooo I'm in Florida again. Took the little one.

I'm gone for just one week while my wife and son will be down here for two. Treasure Island is where we're staying.

Will post pics when I get back.

I'm gone for just one week while my wife and son will be down here for two. Treasure Island is where we're staying.

Will post pics when I get back.
What a coincidence I will be staying on TI in three weeks. Just for a couple days though, we are going to Disney. Have fun Suspect family!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nawww so sweet. The honorary Mofo.

Good God, my feet hurt, we walked for ten hours yesterday. From East 33rd all the way back to our Hotel at West 81st.
I once walked from where one boards the Statue of Liberty ferry all the way to the Natural History Museum at Central Park West & 79th Street. No way would I do that today.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Aaah, a "I'm leaving" thread. Every self-respecting MoFo has one!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.