New Car

Tools    

I'm thinking of buying a new car. I want something fun. I'm not really familiar with "fun" cars that are out there. Any ideas?

Carmax had a couple of those cool, swoopy little BMW's like bond drives that are in my price range. Maintenance may kill me on that one though.

So, have you seen anything cool out there?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'd say get a car that doesn't cost more to repair than it does to buy. Hope that helps.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Volkswagen Jettas are nice. That's what I want.

Now With Moveable Parts
someday...I'm gonna have me a Jag.*sigh*

Now With Moveable Parts
Ha-Ha! You so Fun-nee.

It depends on what your price range is.

If I were buying a car, I'd go with the Lexus IS300 (and I'd get me a Honda S2000 to tool around in).

I've always loved German cars, but after spending $15,000 over the past couple of years fixing my 1998 Audi (and it's still got problems, aside from the car-length key scratches my upstairs neighbor put on it), I've given up on them.

Boy, wish I had neighbors like yours.

My 97 Mazda has its days. In fact, due to the cold will only play music out of one speaker if I want to listen to a CD. If I want to listen to the radio, it's fine. I spent about $13,000 on my truck and I'll be paying on that bad boy for a loooooooooooooooong time. Unless, I cash in my DVDs and just pay it off....UH NO!!!

gone
I just wrote off my Ford Fiesta

got hit by a rolls royce

I have no car and all this talk of cars makes me want to cry

gone
Yeah £2800 (last I knew of was $1.48 dollars to the pound), but it's my first car and worth much more to me

I was hit by a snobbish bloke called Numan Roberts ffs, whose first words when getting out of the car were "IT WAS YOUR FAULT"

when he hit the f|cking back of me....

arrghh the anger

It will take a while to get the money, then shop for a new car etc.

I want something cheap now, I can't afford to keep car going, petrol, M.O.T, service, road tax, insurance (young drivers are exploited) hmmm maybe an old banged up Nissan Micra.

Go for something dependable but not overly expensive. So if it's a hatchback that get's 50 miles to the gallon compared to a sporty little number that gets 20 miles to the gallon, which would you want.

gone
In terms of owning a vehicle, and in comparison to the rest of Europe, this country is a piss-take, it's nicknamed by everyone "Rip-off Britain" hmm wonder why...

It will take a lot of shopping to replace the one I loved... I never thought it would die so young...

That kinda stuff happens. Just gotta pick up the pieces and move on with your life. We're still talking about cars aren't we?

Now With Moveable Parts
I want a Dodge Viper convertable. Anyone wanna buy me one...

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I want a Dodge Viper convertable. Anyone wanna buy me one...
That's what I'm talkin about. Low and fast. I won't be buying one of those though

I really liked those BMW convertibles. 18k-22k, less than a brand new anything. They had a black one... wicked looking.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah.....wicked. I want a wicked car. Pff...that's just what I need....more wickedness.

Now With Moveable Parts
ooooooh...yeah! Batmobile. I want one too. It's sorta manly though....I want something femmie. I want a BMW motorcycle! Yeah baby!