On-Screen Duo's That Work

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Although I would love to go with my favorite Mad TV Mexican Wrestler's name "El A*so Whipo", I'll stick with what I have for now.

Yes, you heard right, the Dynamic Duo is back in full swing. We're here to combat unwanted squittlers and stop them dead in their tracks. Meet my sidekick, Boop.

As we patrol this fair site of MovieForums, we want you to know that we look out for the little guy and we take care of any creature, large or small.

So, while you're posting, be worried in knowing that your tax dollars are out there doing something, but be safe in knowing that we're in here protecting you from the clutches of those nasty squittlers out there.

I should run for Congress...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer
Meet my sidekick, Boop.

As we patrol this fair site of MovieForums, we want you to know that we look out for the little guy and we take care of any creature, large or small.

Boop? I have to be Boop?! THAT doesn't sound very agressive! I wanna be something MEAN! Hmmmmm.....

Mean Momma Boop???

I tried thinking of something to do with garbage or Victoria's, but just couldn't mix and match the two. Garbage is a forbidden word at Victoria's.

Now With Moveable Parts
Mean Momma Boop, sounds fat. That's no good.

I thought you might think that.

Leather-Clad Lady <-- sounds kinky

I can't think of a name for you, I'll let you pick one out.

Now With Moveable Parts
How 'bout...the Squitinator?

I'VE GOT IT! - "Leather Teddie"-------she's unforgiving and takes care of the bare necessities.

Now With Moveable Parts
we'll let you know when we think of one...

What is a Squittler anyway?
I heard the term when I first arrived here, but you're always a little scared to ask when you're knew. And now you are quite aware that I'm dumb, so what harm is asking going to do?

:P

no its a twittle.

I feel like Ned Flanders right now.

The point of this thread, well, there is no point to this thread really.

I must post this just so those who come across it don't think different from what it is.

DISCLAIMER:
This thread is in no way poking fun or implying former members of this website are childish.

Now that that's out there...let's get back to our thread about nothing.

Now With Moveable Parts
I missed everybody today.

not to steal your limelight sades and spud, but we could post other "dynamic duo's"- actor and actress pairings that work really well?