Words to replace Squittle

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hmm, i thought the point of creating a new word was just to replace the word for squittle, and as i said at the start I didn't really feel the need to find a new word cuz I DO think we squittle. rhyming or not.

as for who likes what well ... obviously Toose likes PLites poetry. i'm sure others did. to each his own. we can always ignore what we don't like, as the rules of forums go, and twittle/squittle right around it. sheesh. can't we all just get along?

i'd say squittling/twittling INCLUDE toosling. anything naughty/off topic. flirty or verbose uselessness included.

anyway, in his very first poem PLite said he read the glossary, kids.

I thought of some more stuff. I went for a long drive out of town today, pretty boring so..

Twittle- a squittle that may not contain poems, underpants or tiny wee noseys, unless it's Michael Jackson's nosey. You may twittle in the middle of a squittle but not squittle in the middle of a twittle.

Toosle- Flirtaceous playful innuendo.

Moosle- A Toosle that muscles in on a twittle, squittle, or movie conversation and breaks up the normal topic.

Thmile- A post with lots of words. That post was a Thmile long.

Spudinate- Spud + Terminate

Example: We're trying to twittle here. Quit moosling in. If you wanna toosle go to the squittle thread named Underpants: Black or White. You can write a toosle a thmile long in there if you want. If you moosle in here again I'll spudinate this thread!
---------------------------------------------
Odds & Ends

TWTAdmirerFromAfar- Commonly known as a lurker. A person who visits each day but does not post.

PLiticle- (See the news on the MoVa homepage for examples)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This all started simply because, those at Movie-Vault have pretty much adopted the word Squittle to their site. I mearly was suggesting we find a new word since they use it as an everyday household name.

THAT'S IT!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY THINKS SIMPLE ANYMORE
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Simple is as simple does...

Ha-Ha! I bust myself up, which is the best kind of busting up...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, I figured as much. Simple is too much to ask from someone that thinks they're a genius when it comes to poetry. It's like trying to have a civilized conversation with a monkey. Not possible.

What? Didn't you see Planet of the Apes?