The Best Thing(s) About Christmas

Tools    

What pumps your Christmas spirit?
20.00%
2 votes
Family: Even the weird, distant, third cousins!
50.00%
5 votes
Presents: Giving....
60.00%
6 votes
Presents: Recieving...( duh ).
10.00%
1 votes
Decorating! Stockins, the tree, mistletoe, garland
60.00%
6 votes
Misc. Reasons: (egg nog,T.V.specials,the Spirit of X-mas)
0%
0 votes
Bah Humbug!
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, what about Christmas gets you all jacked up? Be it mistletoe, or stocking stuffers...vote!

Receiving is very nice...but akward. Nothing feels better (concerning Christmas, or any other gift-giving situation) than finding a present that is positively perfect for someone you know.

Now With Moveable Parts
I picked them all except Bah Humbug. Everything about Christmas, rocks! I love finding those interesting, perfect gifts for people...I love getting those kinds of gifts...I watched Charlie Brown's Christmas Special last night. They did this tribute to Charles Schultz afterwards...made me cry.
I love decorating...I HATE Egg Nog! I bought this Chai Nog at Trader Joe's a couple of weeks as an alternitive to Egg Nog. I just think the word " Nog " is gross on it's own, then you add the word " Egg " in front of it, and it sounds like a disease.
I like seeing my family too. We're having a party and we're gonna decorate gingerbread houses. It's really fun. I love it. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Hey spud, do you think you can find me a Betty Boop wearing a sexy, Santa outfit?!

Radioactive Spider Blood
My favorite thing about Christmas?

It's always after Hanukkah, for us impatient Jewish kids

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

the lights.....the yard and house lights....i love seeing into the living rooms of the houses in my neighborhood and seeing the christmas trees........it's great to take a nighttime walk and just peek in as i walk by.
i love the overall spirit.......NOT the crazy shopping /spending and crowds.......i love making my gifts.....and if i had cash to spend i would love to go all out and buy lavish gifts for my favorite people......but that is just a fantasy....not that that's what matters or anything.

eggnog is some kind of disease sades........steer clear of it.

Well,

You know Christmas isn't in Winter here, it's in Summer. Now I know you'll go "But you miss out on the spirit of a white Christmas", well, yes, maybe so -- but you miss out on the spirit of a Golden Christmas. When the grass begins to go brown, and the days begin to get longer, warmer, we move into day light saving, we sit outside until eight o'clock while it is still light and have BBQ's and run around, and then on Christmas, the sun pours through the window and you eat nothing but chocolate for breakfast and everyone goes swimming, or plays cricket, and because it's too hot for warm food you eat cold turkey, or ham, or lamb or chicken and there's ice cream and lollies and salads and champagne and grills and seafood and then you pack up and go somewhere for new years where you can stay outside as late and as long as you like, and run around drunk. And then after new years you go to the beach when it's too muggy to stay inside and you keep the curtains shut during the day and the windows open at night, and you go swimming at midnight and all in the spirit of Christmas and never once do you wish you were having a white christmas because you've grown up in the sunburnt country.

Just thinking about summer mixed with a Santa Claus in shorts, or cooking a barbie or having his sled pulled by Kangaroos or any of the other ridiculous kinds of Australian Santas you get on the Christmas cards makes me tingle.

Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaa on THAT!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Personally, I don't like getting jacked at Christmas...

Presents, spending time with family, Egg Nog with alcohol in it , and of course, the christmas specials on TV.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

SILVER!!! can i come and live with you? pleeeeeeze?

Now With Moveable Parts
BBQs at Christmas? Pool parties? Australian Santa? Hmmmm...I'm there!

Originally posted by sadesdrk
...I HATE Egg Nog! I bought this Chai Nog at Trader Joe's a couple of weeks as an alternitive to Egg Nog. I just think the word " Nog " is gross on it's own, then you add the word " Egg " in front of it, and it sounds like a disease.
It's like drinking a glass of spiced snot

Now With Moveable Parts
I like getting jacked at Christmas too...getting my stocking stuffed!
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhh....I'm so naughty Santa! Sorry, I leave out extra cookies...

Now With Moveable Parts
...always.

* you are a dirty potato.

Now With Moveable Parts
Look...Mr. I.P.Daily...no more dragging me through your dirty-gutter-mind! I am a sweet, little, cartoon, with not much use for bad-girl talk...so cut it out!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sweet little cartoon, eh!?

How do you explain what I saw on t-shirts at the mall this weekend, hmmmm??? Miss Boop in unmentionables(kinda ironic, guess where this shop was located right next too.. ) and then you call yourself sweet and innocent. *COUGH*BULLSH!T*COUGH*