Should TWT change his name?

Tools    

Should TWTCommish change his screen name?
26.67%
4 votes
Yes
26.67%
4 votes
No
26.67%
4 votes
I don't care
20.00%
3 votes
&%$# you!
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Female assassin extraordinaire.
sades, you mad at me still? come on, even spud agrees that you're lazy. that little frown you used is so cute, it just makes me wanna pinch your cheeks!

but so am i!! i admit it. see, no capital eyes!!

Ms. TWT's mom, see, even she calls him Capital TWT.

oh, sunfrog, thim as in thimble? but you know now right? am i still that? it just isn't the same.

yup, Ms. Austruck is right, it's "smiling" with a lisp!! heheh. long story as to how i got to that point, and not very interesting. but i like it!

Originally posted by thmilin
[BMs. TWT's mom, see, even she calls him Capital TWT.

oh, sunfrog, thim as in thimble? but you know now right? am i still that? it just isn't the same. [/b]
I saw that! I thought it was funny.

Uh, yup. I can't even say Thmilin with my mouth let alone my brain. Hahaha! Maybe after some practice I can get it. I knew it was supposed to be smiling and it came from your brother, but when I say it, it feels like I'm trying to blow a popcorn seed skin off the roof of my mouth.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow, I wish I got giddy when I'm tired. I just get tired when I'm tired.

Currently I'm marketing humor essays hither and yon. And, I'm forever working on the novel I started ages ago (it has a big hole in the middle that I have to fix). I'm at the stage where I'm learning about the time-consuming side of writing -- marketing and rejection slips.

Things should pick up, though. I do proofreading and typesetting for a bunch of publishers across the country, so when the time comes, I may just start with them for marketing since I'm a known quantity.

As for the name -- it's German and is actually pronounced "Ow!" But, once in America, family members realized that "Ow!" got a lot of giggles and snickers, so they started pronouncing it "Aw" instead.

Not that we don't still get giggles and snickers, but at least we know it's not because of the name.

T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T.

*chants rhythmically

It's so convenient!

I go with TWT as for me I have different name for all the sites I don't like to stick with one names to me that's part of the fun changing names the only prob with it is that you gota tryin remember them all oh well on one site I'm Jules_Winnfield Sam Jackson character in Pulp Fiction on another site I'm the famous Detective Philip Marlowe I use names from the movies and my name on this site is Jimmy Stewart's character in Rear Window L .B . Jeffries.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sullivan
T. T. T. T. T. T. T. T.

*chants rhythmically

It's so convenient!
See, I've got others diggin' it too.

thmmie- I was never mad at you...you're too cute yo self.