Christmas Wish List

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, the title is pretty much self-explanatory. Just make a list of what you want for Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate the annual holiday, you can still participate.
  • Mr. Potato Head
  • Die Hard Collection DVD
  • Wizard of Oz DVD Gift Set
  • Desperado Superbit DVD
  • Cell Phone Kit(Blue See Through)
  • New Computer ...ain't happenin
  • Clothes
  • Playstation 2
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

-video camcorder to make stupid home movie with friends(possibility, but only like 500$ while i have to pay 200$ of that)
-jurrasic park dvd set (i wish)
-Game Boy Advance games (maybe)
-some other DVD's like new usual suspevcts if it comes out, or pulp fiction, and memto, the matrix, etc (maybe like 2 of those)
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

One of my nephew's friends' dad has a camcorder and let's him use it and they go and make stupid movies, they made Group Witch Project, and Group Witch Project 2: Pop-up Book of Shadows. I watched it one time and was rolling. It was so corny and terrible I couldn't help but laugh. Camcorders are coming down in price, too. Even the ones that you would think would be expensive now cost like around $299-$349.

I wouldn't count on Usual Suspects to be out this month, but if you want to do your own shopping I would ask for gift certificates so that you can pick which ones YOU want.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
An ATI Radeon 8500

Someone, I don't care who, just someone go buy me that thing!!!

You mean, you can't buy it. With your 20 inch computer monitor(at least I think that's how big it is), and all your other hi-tech crap can't afford that...hmmmm...

Now With Moveable Parts
Hmmm...what do I want for Christmas.....*laughs wildly*

Originally posted by OG-
I never said I couldn't afford it, but I'd prefer it if someone else bought it for me.
Lookin for a way to make the money last longer huh. I understand that. I'm the same way. Just don't like admitting it.

Sadie, you probably want something that takes batteries.

Now With Moveable Parts
Batteries?! Who needs those?! Not I...

Now With Moveable Parts
ooooooh...busted you brat. Geez! You're lucky you live in Kansas you troll!

man, there are soooo many things i have not been able to even think about wanting let alone getting......but i would be thrilled with a mini shopping spree in a bookstore, and/or an REI outdoor recreation type store. good quality outdoors gear is quite pricey, but worth it.

LET'S ADD A FANTASY REQUEST TO THIS THREAD! if you could ask for something no matter how unrealistic, what would it be?

fantasy gift request--- well, that could be anyone of a number of things, but i'll say.... a full day or weekend hanging out with peter falk; smoking stogies, drawing, and shooting the sh*t.

Fantasy:

G4 Powerbook bundled with Final Cut Pro. 2 and a Canon XL-1

Real:

DVD player (and DVD's...duh)
Money
Ticket to Canada

I'll add more as more come.

Fantasy gift would be...

Brand new state of the art computer that isn't obsolete until a week after I own it. Instead of a few hours after I own it.

fantasy gift: one of those thousand dollar portable dvd players.
and a g4 with final cut pro to go along with the camcorder

Hey! Don't steal my sunshine!
Santa's only making one G4 this year at IT'S MINE!!

You crazy Mac people.

I would use a Mac, though, if I could have one of those giant Cinema Display monitor thingies they have. Those are mucho cool.

But I think it would be hard for me to go back to Mac. I'd constantly be wondering where the right mouse button was (well, on the newest Macs, I'd wonder where the button was at all).

i may be needing new joints soon....dunno.....but just in case, i could use some spares!
p,s, i'm not talking spliffs - i'm talkin' body parts.