18.81%
19 votes
Michael Meyers
25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who Is The Deadliest Horror Character?

Out of that list, I'd say the leprechaun because he's a mean little bast**d and he has magical powers. Freddy has powers too, but he's only in dreams.

i really like freddy he scares me a little bit sometimes

my favorite is definitly Michael Myers as many of you know. but i picked Jason because he is definitly the deadliest. he is just unstoppable. everyone else on the list can be hurt or stopped some way at least for a little bit but jason just keeps coming.

agreed, Jason is the deadliest, but Michael is still my fave

I am a big Jason fan, but in this scenario I have to go with Chucky... he is a spirit so he can become any inanimate object (ie doll). He cannot die and can become anything and therefore is the most deadly..

I mean lets be serious Jason is next to god... I agree with the Taxi Driver and you are wise in saying "jason keeps coming"... you are very creditable and im sure you know what your talking about.. to all you Jason fans out there rock on... we saw him dominate freddy in the movie and we all know he cant defeat a ****ing doll

anyone else?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Who the hell is voting for Chucky? What movies are you people watching?

Jason is a destroyer, a colossus, a juggernaut. Chucky is lame.

A system of cells interlinked
Michael keeps coming too, just like Jason. Chucky is one of the worst film characters ever created, IMO. What about pinhead? The FLESH!!!

Michael does keep coming but he can easily be slowed down enough to get away. like if you shoot him enough he will fall down for a while or likein halloween 6 tommy beats him with a led pipe and that knocks him out for a while you can knock jason out like that(except for the tranquilizers in FVJ)

Hey guys, I'm a new member and my friend told me about this crazy new forum so I knew that I had to post something! Anyway its pretty obvious Chucky wins although I am very intimidated by many of the other possibilities with exception for the leprechuan and jason. Mike Myers probably should win, but Chucky has proven time and time again that he will always come out on top.

film making extraordinaire
The deadliest character isnt among that list. The movie didn't get much credit, but I believe Azazel is one to contend with.

Originally Posted by F Scary Movie Go Horror!!
Hey guys, I'm a new member and my friend told me about this crazy new forum so I knew that I had to post something! Anyway its pretty obvious Chucky wins although I am very intimidated by many of the other possibilities with exception for the leprechuan and jason. Mike Myers probably should win, but Chucky has proven time and time again that he will always come out on top.
go introduce your self in the introduction forums. and i would like to know my so many people are pick chucky. i saw just kick the little bugger when he runs at you.

Jason would kill all of these guys.Jason has raw power and can kill anyone with one hit.

film making extraordinaire
until he is touched by someone who contains azazel, then azazel takes him over, kills himself, then takes over another body. No more jason.

Lets put a smile on that block
Freddy scares me. He has pointy fingers and terrible acne.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
i saw just kick the little bugger when he runs at you.
Exactly! I can't understand how the littlw rat killed lotsw of people, hello, its a freakin cabbage patch kid reject! Now Jason, hes a killing machine and is likely to ruin a perfect summer's day boat trip.