World Premiere of 'Kong' Teaser Trailer June 27th

Tools    

Originally Posted by The MoFo Movie Blog
World Premiere of 'Kong' Teaser Trailer June 27th

NBC Universal will present an unprecedented motion picture preview "roadblock" as all nine of its networks simultaneously telecast the world premiere of the first trailer for Universal Pictures' King Kong, the dramatic adventure helmed by Oscar®-winning director Peter Jackson, on Monday, June 27th, from 8:59:30-9:02 PM ET.

As part of the ambitious, multi-pronged effort, the two-minute, 30-second teaser trailer will be broadcast at the same time on NBC, SCI FI, USA Network, Bravo, MSNBC, CNBC, Telemundo, Mun2 and Universal HD. It will be offered in high-definition on NBC and Universal HD.

The specific schedule for the airing of the teaser trailer on each of the NBC networks is as follows:

NBC -- immediately following "Fear Factor"
USA Network -- immediately following "Law & Order: SVU
SCI FI Channel -- immediately following "Stargate-SG1"
Bravo -- immediately following "West Wing"
Universal HD -- immediately following "Airport '77"
MSNBC -- immediately following "Countdown with Keith Olberman"
CNBC -- immediately following "Cover to Cover"
Telemundo -- immediately following "La Mujer en el Espejo"
Mun2 -- teaser trailer will premiere during the two-hour block of "The Roof."

Also on Monday, June 27, in concert with the NBC Universal roadblock, the "King Kong" teaser trailer will debut online, on multimedia-enabled personal wireless communication devices and at several high profile out-of-home locations. The teaser trailer for King Kong will make its on-screen debut in movie theaters worldwide on Wednesday, June 29th.

Also at this time, Universal Pictures' official movie site for "King Kong" will go live at www.kingkongmovie.com. Included on the site will be the official logo for the film, cast and filmmaker biographies and downloadable photos. This online destination for the film will expand over time and enable fans to immerse themselves in the rich history of the Kong character in our culture, and to explore the world Peter Jackson has created for his new film version of the classic adventure.

To read the rest of the article click here.

Source: PR Newswire, Universal Pictures

Posted by jrs on Jun-18, 2:23 am

Neutral Milk Hotel
This seems like its gonna have the kind of impact the First Jurassic Park had.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

AznSuperman
wow a new and improved King Kong movie. Jack Black?

Here's the face of the big ape who is going to rule the end of the year in Peter Jackson's remake of the classic film.

Tonight all of the NBC channels will simulcast the teaser trailer for the movie.

King Kong hits theaters December 14th.

And this is my BOOMstick!
The trailer is breathtaking! I'm uploading it to rapidshare as I'm typing going to post the link soon. 30.1 mb very high resolution

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
i can't see it yet because I only have WMV on my comp!! (shakes fist in air). is there any format of Windows out yet?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Unlike some trailers, ie it has all the best bits, sometimes trailers are better than the actual film, I think King Kong looks very promising. After LOTR I trust Peter Jackson completely, can't wait for december.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Just watched the trailer on the VW site..... quite impressed by it. Quite long for a 'teaser' though.

A system of cells interlinked
I thought it looked entertaining. Glad to see Kong back up on the Empire State Building, where he belongs...

I don't know, i'm not quite so impressed by it. I mean i think visually it looks cool, but overall i think it might be bad.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Personally Ive never seen such hype for a teaser trailer before. I mean articles in the newspaper? This film has ALOT of hype to live up to.

My life isn't written very well.
What you're seeing in the teaser is just a tiny amount of what you'll be seeing in the movie! C'mon guys, it looks pretty good.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

this movie's gonna rock balls, and we all know it
And found he was eating his shoe.

My life isn't written very well.
Remember led, on your 1,000 post you used the term "rock balls"! hee-hee