Awfully Fishy...Where the Hizzell is the Commishy

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Notice the lack of a certian member? The all powerful, all knowing T?! Where did he go? He left without a word...
I'm experiencing issues of abandonment...come back T!

If he used @Home for his internet connection, he may be off-line for a few days. That company filed for bankruptcy and much of their service was halted. I use @Home, but in my area anyway I know there was a court injunction that kept the service online, at least for now. In some markets this may not have happened, I don't know. I was lucky and had uniterrupted service, but Commish may be in the dark.

Or perhaps he's stuck under something heavy, like a refrigerator or a pony or a Christmas tree that was much too big for his house? Maybe in honor of George Harrison he is in a deep five-day-long Transcendental Meditatin session?

I dunno.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I have @home and I'm still online. I think he's Christmas shopping.

holden you may have a point.....commish may have fallen and can't get up....maybe he can see the computer screen from where he is lying....pinned beneath a wardrobe or something....and he is helplessy watching our concern unfold.......we love you commish.......hope you're not getting too thirsty.

or maybe this is a real life LADY IN A CAGE...except ofcourse it is T IN A CAGE and he's been trapped by that nasty ol' Cavola who has been trying to lead us to his site!?

I think TWT is attending the local Democratic party rally and is considering signing up considering his newfound support and understanding of homosexuality (a 32%er).

He is this very minute pledging his hard earned dollars toward the expansion of government programs, increased taxation and socialized medicine.

Why just the other day he was telling me that Bill Clinton casts a huge shadow over the Reagan presidency (which he considers to be a farce) and regrets all those arguments with Steve...who he now admits was entirely correct on every issue.

TWT stands for change!

TWT I'm just yanking your chain bro... where the hell are you?

Originally posted by Sunfrogolin
I have @home and I'm still online. I think he's Christmas shopping.

Hey Sun! Do you think he went to buy me that portable DVD player? As much traffic as I attract to his site( ) he owes me at least that!

If he had AT&T@Home, he was disconnected from the Internet on Saturday morning (as I was). AT&T is moving people to their own network as quickly as possible (They've got Texas back online, I know).

About 16% of all the @Home customers lost service, though. I know Commish used @Home for his connection, but I don't know whether it was AT&T. But he did disappear at about the time that the AT&T@Home service was shut down.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one concerned about our long lost friend. Whatever his circumstances...I hope he comes back to us soon...and with a good excuse! He needs to bring plenty of Kleenex to wipe away my tears. I had to single handedly get that new member to take down all those film forum threads...did you all see those! Shameless advertising if I ever saw it! He apologized for the disrespect and deleted them...

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
T does have @home, so yea, that could be it. He's left before, usually he gives me warning to take heed of the site, but he didn't say anything this time...

Now With Moveable Parts
See, I'm a little worried. He normally checks in or out with people, ya know? Like when he was sick...

...poor T. Whatever is, I'm sure it's nothing to get my panties in a bunch over...but still...I miss the guy!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Just talked to him. @Home smacked his internet around, and he'll be back up in a bit. Don't worry he'll be commishing it up soon enough.

Now With Moveable Parts
YEAH!!!!

My worst fears are set aside...T is not dead everybody! Hooray!

I totally actu-laughed at some of the stuff in this thread. "Commishing it up" is gold...pure gold.

Yes, @Home is to blame. I didn't know the number was as low as 16%...I guess I just ran into some bad luck, then. Apparently Pittsburgh and Chicago were the only major cities to get jacked up (though I can't confirm that). Oh well. I'm stuck with dial-up and an AOL trial subscription (I can still use AIM and IE, though...thank goodness) for now, but I expect I'll be back to "normal" within a week or so...by which time I should also be back on my main computer, since my Windows XP upgrade will have arrived, and therefore I'll likely be able to fix my accursed network problems.

Yes, everything's coming up T! I appreciate the concern, though, guys...honestly, I do. Feels very nice to be wanted...even if it is to squash those damn annoying login problems.

I maintain that Dallas is a major city and we were disconnected Saturday morning.

Of course, it came back on Sunday evening, but there's been a router issue now, so we're back off the cable net again. I'm back to dialup.

I could've built a router out of toilet paper and toothpicks by now (it's been nine hours).

Now With Moveable Parts
aw. You poor kids. I hope this problem goes away soon. Lord only knows, I'd go buck wild if I was absent for a few days. By choice, sure; by someone else's screw up...oooh, I'd be livid.