Hey guys,

I'll often struggle with movies...get lost in the plot or not sure if one character that got introduced is someone brand new or someone I saw earlier, etc. not sure exactly what's causing it...just trying to get more exposure.. I think it' just a lot of stimuli so I'm trying to improve by watching more. I understood like 90% of the movie..some things I figured out later. Anyway, I do have a few questions.

I wanna see if I have this right...long story short
Mankind was initially good but as her mom tells Diana the story, Aries, one of the Gods started taking over and turning mankind against each other. Zeus, the father of the gods,
died trying to kill him but left behind the GodKiller - a sword that could kill Aries if he returns.
-- I forget here if they said the Gods created or inspired the Amazons or ManKind?

I guess I zoned out cuz I know it was an important part. That book that the spy got that showed that the guy in charge of the german military was working with the chemist on a lethal poison, was that book stolen when the spy stole the plane, or was that on the beach when the Germans and the Amazons were fighting....I'm assuming before since that's why they would have been chasing him,... ?

Princess Diana saves the spy, and saves him from imminent death by the Amazons fearing he is not on their side...but they are convinced not to because if they kill him, they won't know why he was even there. The Amazons fight against the Germans. They win but Diana's aunt is killed. Against her mothers wishes, after the spy mentions that millions of people are dying in the war (and Diana attributes this to Aries), she wants to leave to save mankind since she feels its the duty of the Amazon people to do so. Reluctantly, the spy agrees to take her to where the war is. They go to the UK where the spy meets back with people he knew which end up coming along to help alongside the pair.

The head of the Germans is the only one that wants to keep fighting. The Britians think there is going to being a peace agreement signed and so the British Army doesn't want the pair to go to Belgium and Germany despite the translation from Diana of the plan to use poison to kill millions of people. The pair and a few others end up travelling to Belgium where they ake back what the Germans had took over =
No Man's Land - which was in Belgium right?

Also, Diana was certain that Aries was that top German military guy the one i was just talking about, but when she tried to use the GodKiller (sword from Zeus) and it didn't work, they showed someone else that she ended up destroying with her electricity powers lol..whatever you call that kind of magic power...but really who was that guy? I know his face did look familiar that they showed him earlier.

The moral of the story was that mankind has a choice whether to be good or evil. It's not controlled by someone/something.... thanks guys!

Sorry I didn't know the characters so I keep saying 'spy' cuz I forget the guys name already!