Cant remember the movie name. Trying to find it for years now.

Tools    

Hello Guys,

Need your help. I cannot remember this movie name and I'm trying to find the name.

"Main character is a doctor (something like Dr. Alexander I guess). He and his wife were visiting some Asian country. Somehow in a gang war or something, his wife gets shot and dies. The Doc tries to kill the guy who killed his wife and the killer and his gang members trash the doc and leave him somewhere. One old Asian man takes him to his boat and does some treatments to save his life. He starts teaching him martial arts and he starts taking revenge on the gang who killed his wife."

This is what I know. I remember watching that movie in HBO and I watched it between 1996 - 2005

Thanks a lot guys.

Might wanna start with Steven Seagal movies.
This plot sounds like 99% of his 1000+ films from the past 25 years.
haha.. But this guy looked more like Van Damme.

Some of the elements sound like The Hunted (1995), but your description doesn't match up perfectly.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

[quote=Holden Pike;1719738]Some of the elements sound like The Hunted (1995), but your description doesn't match up perfectly.

I remember one more scene. The doc adds some kind of poison in sushi or something to kill one of the gang members.

Sure it isnt a Steven Seagal movie?

???
Yeh.. sure about that.. also this guy is a doctor in this movie.. it wont be a popular movie..

Hello Guys,

Need your help. I cannot remember this movie name and I'm trying to find the name.

"Main character is a doctor (something like Dr. Alexander I guess). He and his wife were visiting some Asian country. Somehow in a gang war or something, his wife gets shot and dies. The Doc tries to kill the guy who killed his wife and the killer and his gang members trash the doc and leave him somewhere. One old Asian man takes him to his boat and does some treatments to save his life. He starts teaching him martial arts and he starts taking revenge on the gang who killed his wife."

This is what I know. I remember watching that movie in HBO and I watched it between 1996 - 2005

Thanks a lot guys.
Sounds familiar, an actor with surname Busey maybe?

Gary Busey? I searched all of his movies and read the plots as well.. still no no..

Gary Busey? I searched all of his movies and read the plots as well.. still no no..
Yeah Gary Busey, just reminded me of a film he was in😏

The Perfect Weapon with Jeff Speakman?
None of this. I checked.. i think its actually similar to some other movies.. There is a scene where there is one old asian guy who takes care of this doc and trains him martial arts on a boat..

Are we thinking maybe '80s vintage? Not that that would narrow it down much.

Are we thinking maybe '80s vintage? Not that that would narrow it down much.
I think it came in between 1995 and 2005.