Classic Rock Song Tournament

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
ROCKIN' SEMI-FINALS

1. Hollies - Long Cool Woman vs. Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

2. Van Halen - Runnin' with the Devil vs. Nazareth - Love Hurts

1. Hollies - Long Cool Woman vs. Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

2. Van Halen - Runnin' with the Devil vs. Nazareth - Love Hurts

The joke's on you, Cricket. I don't care which one of these wins. I'll decide later which one I wanna vote for, in case there's a tie I need to break.
I've decided I'm gonna vote for my song.

So.... Nazareth - Love Hurts

The Hollies

Van Halen
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

ROCKIN' SCOREBOARD:

Sexy Celebrity voted for VAN HALEN
Joel voted for VAN HALEN
Cricket voted for THE HOLLIES
Doolallyfrank voted for VAN HALEN
Derek Vinyard voted for THE HOLLIES
Miss Vicky voted for THE HOLLIES

Waiting on votes from: @mojofilter @NedStark09 @edarsenal

Also, I am feeling kinda tempted to start a Summer Madness Song Tournament after this if you all want to join.

It's for nominating anything that feels summery to you. Doesn't have to be summer related. Just.... what summer songs feel like to you.

Also, I am feeling kinda tempted to start a Summer Madness Song Tournament after this if you all want to join.

It's for nominating anything that feels summery to you. Doesn't have to be summer related. Just.... what summer songs feel like to you.
I'm down.

I'll do another one then with SC as host.

ROCKIN' SCOREBOARD:

Sexy Celebrity voted for VAN HALEN
Joel voted for VAN HALEN
Cricket voted for THE HOLLIES
Doolallyfrank voted for VAN HALEN
Derek Vinyard voted for THE HOLLIES
Miss Vicky voted for THE HOLLIES
NedStark09 voted for VAN HALEN

Sounds iiiiiiight