MoFo Recognition Thread

Tools    

I have had a bit of wine and am feeling a bit tipsy, so what better time to make this thread?

I want to pull attention to two individuals on this forum who have made my residence here so far manageable and pleasant.

Dani8 (ladies 1st)

and

Sexy Celebrity.

I consider these two beasts of internet fodder a commendable species because of their apt ability to tie the room together, as it were.

Also, I'd like to say that the last sentence was improvised and probably does not make sense in the English language, instead being a poor man's attempt at sounding intelligent.

Both of these individuals bridge the gap, in an all inclusive kind of way, for weirdos like me to fit in and carry on with my own brand.

Thank you. I appreciate you.

I now dedicate the rest of this thread to anyone who wants to recognize an individual and pay tribute/give thanks.

I have had a bit of wine and am feeling a bit tipsy, so what better time to make this thread?

I want to pull attention to two individuals on this forum who have made my residence here so far manageable and pleasant.

Dani8 (ladies 1st)

and

Sexy Celebrity.

I consider these two beasts of internet fodder a commendable species because of their apt ability to tie the room together, as it were.

Also, I'd like to say that the last sentence was improvised and probably does not make sense in the English language, instead being a poor man's attempt at sounding intelligent.

Both of these individuals bridge the gap, in an all inclusive kind of way, for weirdos like me to fit in and carry on with my own brand.

Thank you. I appreciate you.

I now dedicate the rest of this thread to anyone who wants to recognize an individual and pay tribute/give thanks.
It's funny how you kind of chose from opposite ends of the spectrum.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's funny how you kind of chose from opposite ends of the spectrum.

What, you mean like one has testicles and the other has ovaries? That's pretty non discriminatory in my book. Good on Joel. I'm just sorry he dropped out of predator chat because that would have been hilarious if he was drunj.

Thanks Buddy. I really like you as well. You never get into biffo matches and just want to have fun.

I think pretty much everyone if I stay away from controversial topics. Right now, Rattus Rattus for hosting Predator. Woooo hve I said I really loved that?