MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Well now you're losing again, so who cares
I think the dude who felt the need to run in with an excuse the moment he was behind probably cares a little.

You've used this GIF before. Even sean knows that's boring.

I dont know how to say this Nostro, but is it possible you could stop posting the mindless twaddle and talk some baseball? Seriously man, I couldnt give a $2 damn about Wolverine or Mean Girls.........this is a baseball thread, and only a select group from MoFo can participate. Come on Man!!

Hear hear.

It's summer. It's baseball season. Let's not suck the fun out of this with politics and grudges. I look forward to baseball way too much for that!

Have fun, everyone.

I think Charlie Blackmon should be tested for roids immediately.

Anthony Rizzo's batting lead off. Huh.

Feel like this is Joe Maddon doing his usual counterintuitive overthinking Joe Maddon thing...but in this case, it happens to make sense anyway.

June 26th - Rich Hill throws his first QS of the season (7 IP, 3 ER) against the lowly, Trout-less Angels. My extreme patience is paying dividends.

More on this:
It's a measurement of how fast every player runs at their peak speed (how much ground they cover at their fastest second of a sprint). So it's not speed to first, but rather "speed once fully accelerated." They have the 2015–17 data on the site.

So the fastest players at every position in 2017 are:

DH - Corey Dickerson
C - TJ Realmuto
1B - Wil Myers
2B - Dee Gordon
SS - Trea Turner
3B - Kris Bryant
LF - Delino DeShields
CF - Billy Hamilton [unsurprisingly, he's the fastest sprinter in 2017 (but not 2015-16, that's Buxton)]
RF - Daniel Robertson

More interesting (to me) is the slowest lineup:

DH - Albert Pujols (who is the slowest sprinter in all of baseball this year)
C - Brian McCann
1B - Justin Smoak
2B - Robinson Cano
SS - Troy Tulowitzki
3B - Adrian Beltre
LF - Matt Kemp
CF - Curtis Granderson
RF - Jose Bautista

A system of cells interlinked
Let's go, Red Sox!