MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Helluva night for Rondon. 6 for 6 and 10 Ribbies! Crazy stuff.

Meanwhile my Giants continue to slump. They're in a right hole. And finding out @Camo is some sort of Dodgers fanboy isn't helping.

Helluva night for Rondon. 6 for 6 and 10 Ribbies! Crazy stuff.

Meanwhile my Giants continue to slump. They're in a right hole. And finding out @Camo is some sort of Dodgers fanboy isn't helping.
This was cool at Chase field too:

This was cool at Chase field too:

Tropicana Field has that beat. We have a water tank full of stingrays Yeah baby thats culture. There have been at least 2 HR balls hit into it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Aaron Judge, what a waiver wire find for me!

I still think my team can compete. I'm not worried. Actually, now that Velasquez is off my team, I can't even think of anyone who I could deem cut worthy at this very moment.

Aaron Judge, what a waiver wire find for me!

I still think my team can compete. I'm not worried. Actually, now that Velasquez is off my team, I can't even think of anyone who I could deem cut worthy at this very moment.
%$#@! I need to get back to combing the WW like I used to. This is why I never win anymore. Who knows if he will keep it up but he absolutely belongs on a team.

Oy! Well I lost Thor for at least 2 months. That hurts. I would start shopping Kyle Seager more aggresively for a pitcher, but now Longo is having foot troubles....sooo I cant. Gonzo isnt slumping, more like playing very mediocre. To quote Rocky "Yo Adrian! Get your @#^& together!"

Yep, thats what an update from a team in 11th place looks like

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ready to get this guy back myself

Don't get your hopes up. They're reporting that Céspedes will probably be out for several weeks, and he could miss all of May.

Don't get your hopes up. They're reporting that Céspedes will probably be out for several weeks, and he could miss all of May.
There's actually a more recent update than that one

Although we shall see!

There's actually a more recent update than that one

Although we shall see!

Earlier this evening, they said that Cespedes himself is saying that this feels worse than it's being reported, and he doesn't think he'll be back that soon.

(But don't shoot the messenger. I'm on your side. I want him back ASAP too.)

You're probably right, with Syndergaard out for months, Mets may be trying to get some positive waves out there by keeping Cespedes' status up in the air.

I'm actually a Braves fan tho, ha

You're probably right, with Syndergaard out for months, Mets may be trying to get some positive waves out there by keeping Cespedes' status up in the air.

I'm actually a Braves fan tho, ha

That's not much easier than being a Mets fan these days.

Here's a site where you can play out simulated games between any baseball teams from any era.
Called whatifsports.com/mlb.

Ran a simulation on the 1986 New York Mets against the 1995 Atlanta Braves for fun.

Starters: Ron Darling vs. Greg Maddux

To all you dropping in to talk ball, Im the guy whose in last place in the league.

Its gonna get real