2017 Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Now you might be saying "TONGO you loon! We havent even had the draft yet!"

Well I say "There there mon frere! We all know Yoda has the #1 draft position. He's said hes picking Mike Trout, and hes said that hes putting him on the Block. So if people wish to open negotiations for Mike Trout, offering draft position picks yet undecided (something weve never done before), then this is the platform to do it in."

I imagine Chris would tell the person who to pick, and then get those players by switching them from the two rosters. Brave new world.

Plus I wanted to make sure I made the Trading Block thread first like always

Draft is over. El bumpo'

Anyone interested in a strong 3Baseman, I have Kyle Seager on the Block.

Jean Sergura, Jay Bruce and Jonathan Villar. I am looking for starting pitching. I will package with one of my pitchers if I have to.

A system of cells interlinked
Jackie Bradley Jr. up for trade!

Trade sent to Tongs!
Sorry man, Nelson Cruz cannot be had. I wouldnt/couldnt move any of my power guys unless was getting some power in return.

Have a counter-offer in mind?
Nah, not really. I am happy with who I have, may just enough power now, and not too much. Am willing to move Kyle Seager for another power guy though since Ive got Longo.

Just for the record, Yoda traded me Adrian Gonzalez, Giancarlo Stanton, Felix Hernandez, and Greg Holland
for my 3 players Anthony Rizzo, Dallas Keuchel, and Seung Hwang Oh.
Very tempted there to just say Oh. Anyway its a sizable 4 for 3, and deserved mention in the Trading Block.

Can't even guess which way it's supposed to be lopsided, honestly. TONGO gets the best player, sean gets a lot of depth.

I'm guessing this turns on whether or not you think Greinke still had #1 starter upside, or if Pedroia can duplicate his surprising bounceback last year. I'm pretty skeptical of both, and I'm guessing both TONGO and sean are, too.

I ultimately decided the depth was too much to give up but I was honestly on the fence. Even three for ones are tough when you are taking into consideration who those additional players will be replacing on your team. Sitting today I feel better about my power numbers and Ks but I'm not sure that off sets the hit I will take in SB and OBP.

Im sure Stanton was what made Sean pull the trigger. If I offered anyone else other than him in that three player offer, he would have said no.

Between Ellsbury and Altuve Im hoping to earn some SB points now.