What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

A room temp white chocolate yogurt

The Adventure Starts Here!
Double espresso with frothed milk from my new toys (Nespresso Vertuo and Aeroccino milk frother). My stepdaughter is turning me into a coffee snob.

I'm loving all the Nespresso love in here! I'm out of town (Thursday through this Monday) for a wedding... and I'm already missing my lattes!

I'm loving all the Nespresso love in here! I'm out of town (Thursday through this Monday) for a wedding... and I'm already missing my lattes!
Our local Au Bon Pain is now Panera. Nice place, but my latte was not sufficiently hot. (Shades of Starbucks.) I could have complained & gotten a free treat, but just could not be bothered.

Their regular coffee (self-service) is very good so I will stick with that in future. Funny thing: if one would like a napkin one must ask for it & be given one single napkin.

Our local Au Bon Pain is now Panera. Nice place, but my latte was not sufficiently hot. (Shades of Starbucks.) I could have complained & gotten a free treat, but just could not be bothered.

Their regular coffee (self-service) is very good so I will stick with that in future. Funny thing: if one would like a napkin one must ask for it & be given one single napkin.
The napkin thing seems to be universal. Drive-thrus are ridiculous these days. You're lucky to get a straw for your drink, let alone more than one napkin. And you always have to ask for a ketchup packet, a salt packet, or anything else beyond what you actually purchased.

I go for the Nespresso's because they are the best disposable, easiest way of making coffee.

I don't have patience to make coffee, even to make tea it's hard, I avoid it.

Even to make a coffee and add some milk, nah, I have a capsule that makes that for me.