What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Can you even binge watch a movie?

Binge: Noun

A short period devoted to indulging in an activity to excess, especially drinking alcohol or eating.

Honestly I would assume one could binge on anything, including movies. But that doesn't change that this thread is in the "Television/Music" area and should/does mainly revolve around TV shows.

Camo's just a little whacko at times

Can you even binge watch a movie?
TBF, with my film watching habits, watching a film might be considered a binge for me.

I could never binge watch Twin Peaks because the need to consume all of the coffee and pie would be too great.
I'm watching it now, and have paused it to make coffee

looking for a new show though if anyone has a recommendation? (hbo or netflix)
Depends what you like.

have you watched:

Orange is the new black
Unbrakeable Kimmy Schmidt
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Legends of Tomorrow
Jessica Jones

bloodline.

looking for a new show though if anyone has a recommendation? (hbo or netflix)
Is it just currently on the air HBO shows? If not then a few of my favourites:

The Sopranos
The Wire
Bored To Death
The Newsroom
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Life And Times of Tim (possibly the worst animation i've ever seen but it is hilarious in a very crude way)
Extras
Rome
Deadwood
Six Feet Under (i've only watched the first two seasons they were pretty great)
Oz
The Larry Sanders Show (Only watched the first season again it was great)

I think this needs to stay in the tv region. This is as annoying as seeing someone tab about watching season 1 of GoT or something in the movie section.
Just noticed this i was only going off Minio's post.

Agreed i am pretty whacko sometimes though

I'm currently binge-watching a soulless emptiness called real life. I must try and get back into the wide world of fiction asap.

Twin Peaks

This is the first time that I'm watching it. Last episode I watched was 2x04.
I'm so excited to find out who the killer is.
And then, the inevitable fall into the abyss. I watched it last year and loved it till about episode 7 of season 2. The drop off is really unbelievable.

And then, the inevitable fall into the abyss. I watched it last year and loved it till about episode 7 of season 2. The drop off is really unbelievable.
Interesting - because the last episode I've seen now is episode 7. I hope I don't feel the same way.

The Americans. Tried watching the first episode when it just started but i couldn't get into, i decided to give it another chance and i'm enjoying it. Up to episode 6.

Loving NetFlix's Daredevil. I urge people that dont like superhero shows to give this one a chance.