What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just started House of Cards (US) w Kevin Spacey. Avoided it for a while on account of my trepidation of political shows. Mistake. This show is so well-made and fantastic--Spacey is icing on the cake as well, love it love it love it.

I decided to try out the first two episodes of Daredevil. Now THIS is what I've wanted, Marvel. lol This should be a lot more interesting than that Age of Ultron.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Thought i would give Sons of Anarchy a go, watched seasons 1-5 over the last fortnight, however jax is really starting to grate, so had to have a break, undecided whether i will continue to watch the series out.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
LOL, I thought I'd binge the current season of Homeland (read that it was better), but the Claire Danes character is such an idiot, I had to stop. She has to be the most annoying protagonist in the history of television. Sorry, Homeland, I'm done.

The People's Republic of Clogher
A little indie show, made in Belfast.

I can't afford Netflix so I'm missing out on Daredevil, which kills me because he's my favorite Marvel character of all-time. I'll just have to wait for the DVDs as they release and binge-watch them.

Right now, the show that I'm binge-watching is I Love Lucy. Yes, I know it's dated and some of the song-and-dance stuff can be cringe-worthy but the comedy is golden and Lucille Ball was a gifted comedienne and actress and the supporting cast was excellent also. I'm having fun seeing stuff that I haven't in years.