The MoFo Top 100 Films Directed By Women Countdown: Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Right now I am trying to decide if I should cut my list down to, I don't know,, 20 or 15 to make sure I am only representing movies that I actually like a whole lot or go ahead and do 25 and maybe have some on there that would be nowhere near my list in a few years when I've seen way more films. I probably should have spent more time watching movies specifically for this, but I have way less time than I used to.
I had that dilemna, but went the full 25 and, reading Iro's statement about bringing diversity to the countdown list, perhaps you may want to go with a full 25 as well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I had that dilemna, but went the full 25 and, reading Iro's statement about bringing diversity to the countdown list, perhaps you may want to go with a full 25 as well.
I'm going to do this when I get home.

I'm going to do this when I get home.
wow, kinda feel like the cavalry rushing it at the end of the movie with everyone that's sending in now.

not forgetting I'm a bit of a lazy b@stard for taking so long lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
wow, kinda feel like the cavalry rushing it at the end of the movie with everyone that's sending in now.

not forgetting I'm a bit of a lazy b@stard for taking so long lol

lol. Yes to all of the above

Ban/reject! Unless we've got some in common then...welcome aboard
I came up with a whole 11 qualifying movies that I like or respect. That's about 10 more than I thought I would.

I came up with a whole 11 qualifying movies that I like or respect. That's about 10 more than I thought I would.
Genuinely looking forward to your list.

Also whoever sent one film, think i know who that is though. It's Velvet.

Let the night air cool you off
I have a list of 17 that I think are respectable enough to vote for, so tonight I am binge watching a bunch of short films directed by women. I am on four watched, and I have disliked every single one. This could be a long night.

I have a list of 17 that I think are respectable enough to vote for, so tonight I am binge watching a bunch of short films directed by women. I am on four watched, and I have disliked every single one. This could be a long night.
GOOD LUCK JJ!!

I saw the title and thought it was a discussion thread instead of the official nomination thread for the countdown . There's a couple movies I'd like to watch before but I'll definitely send my list.
Aaaand I think I messed up with the deadlines and I haven't sent anything in the end . Well, whatever. I'll be looking forward to the list and share what should have been my noms.

Aaaand I think I messed up with the deadlines and I haven't sent anything in the end . Well, whatever. I'll be looking forward to the list and share what should have been my noms.
PM Iro. Maybe he hasn't calculated yer

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I haven't even set up a spreadsheet.
I'm assuming we have quite awhile then. I'm pretty sure most hosts had a running tally. It's a hell of a lot of work.