Halloween (2018) - 7
Halloween II (2009) - 7
H20 (1998) - 6
Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982) - 5
Halloween: Resurrection (2002) - 5
Halloween Kills (2021) - 5
Halloween (2007) - 4
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) - 4

Haven't seen 4 and 5. Tempted to revisit the Rob Zombie ones this month as they're available on my streaming services.

I just watched 4 last night. It's bad. I'd have to think of whether or not I'd put it beneath Zombies first remake as the worst. Probably not, but not inconceivable

*Sees relative placement of Resurrection and Kills*

No.
Trick or treat.... mother****er!

I just watched 4 last night.
The hell, man?

Also, I'm Team Prince of Darkness. I watched this film with grad students who told me that the "twaddle" was pretty accurate, as far as that stuff goes. And I think whether or not you find this derogatory to those fields of study or not, it's still pretty funny.

My viewing options are currently limited where I am
OK. This kid. Just keep moving. Somebody get 'em some Capt. Terror comics. You're alright.

In the Tall Grass. Based on the King short about people getting lost in tall grass. Too long, goofy acting, confusing, not very good in general
Agreed! I thought it was actively, annoyingly bad.

New season of Dragula just started on Shudder. Very excited. First challenge was to reimagine a horror icon and one of the queens did the Other Mother from Coraline and it was very excellent.

Michael has haunted this town for FORTY YEARS!
Michael Myers is not a soundbite, spin-off, tie-in, some kind of celebrity scandal.

Michael Myers is a killer shark, in baggy-ass overalls, who gets his kicks killing everything and everyone that he comes across. That's all.

Michael Myers is not a soundbite, spin-off, tie-in, some kind of celebrity scandal.

Michael Myers is a killer shark, in baggy-ass overalls, who gets his kicks killing everything and everyone that he comes across. That's all.
I always thought Michael Myers was flesh and blood, just like you and me, but a moral man couldn’t have survived what he’s lived through. The more he kills, the more he transcends into something impossible to defeat. Fear. People are afraid. That is the true curse of Michael Myers.

I always thought Michael Myers was flesh and blood, just like you and me, but a moral man couldn’t have survived what he’s lived through. The more he kills, the more he transcends into something impossible to defeat. Fear. People are afraid. That is the true curse of Michael Myers.
Looking a little crispy over there, Mikey. Like some chicken-fried mother****er.

Looking a little crispy over there, Mikey. Like some chicken-fried mother****er.
I got this knife.

I got this knife.

I got this knife.

I got this knife.
Oh, ****. Who's knockin' on my door
this late? Whoever this is, is distracting me from seeing Wat Chun Lee whoop some ass.

Oh, ****. Who's knockin' on my door
this late? Whoever this is, is distracting me from seeing Wat Chun Lee whoop some ass.
The IMDb quotes page is pretty sparse right now but Big Jon and Little Jon>Busta Rhymes

Busta Rhymes was the only thing in that whole with a pulse.

The Last Days on Mars. Space horror! I’ll take all the Alien ripoffs the world wants to throw at me. Can’t get enough of them. Gimme gimme gimme. This one descended into schlock pretty quick. For all the great serious acting Liev Shreiber can do, playful banter is not his thing. In fact nobody acted like scientists or astronauts in this really. Still, there was some spooky moments and cool lighting.