No Time to Die

→ in
Tools    

The final Daniel Craig instalment of the 007 franchise left me pretty amazed, which says a lot cause usually they can be okay but not that amazing. Compared to Skyfall, Spectre was a serious let down but No Time To Die brings it right back. I love the whole thing, except perhaps it was a bit too long winded.
Fab all the way through.

The trick is not minding
The is is being released here in the states in a few weeks. Probably going to wait until it’s available to rent/stream before I watch it though.

Who do you think and who you hope will replace Craig? I know there was talk of Elba for a time.

i hope Henry Cavill will be next james bond
You will have to pick my jaw up off the ground if it's a white straight male.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Don't you think that would be a good thing to a certain extent, though?

I wanna watch it but i ve seen user reviews which were not good , saying this isn t james bond , i donnt wanna be disappointed like i was in spectre.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Are you saying Bond should be gay or the actor should be?

Are you saying Bond should be gay or the actor should be?
Having a gay actor be Bond would be cool, but I'd really be interested in seeing the character be that way; I still think we're a ways off from seeing that become a reality (if we ever see it), but I'd still look forward to it if it ever happened.

Attending this funeral in a few hours, will have thoughts later.

Having a gay actor be Bond would be cool, but I'd really be interested in seeing the character be that way; I still think we're a ways off from seeing that become a reality (if we ever see it), but I'd still look forward to it if it ever happened.
You know what, despite the fact I stand by the points I made during our last conversation on this, I think the above would indeed be spectacular: especially in light of the obvious homoerotic vibes all over the “Establishment” circles where Bond operates. I mean a gay Bond, not actor.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The best thing would be if there was no political discussion about the ethnicity or sexuality of Bond and they simply went with the best choice. Now, if they do go a different route its gonna look like pandering, which is always divisive.

I'm going to be steadfast in the opinion that these movies should not be longer than two hours.

stay away from Faustian deals I think he means.
Well, if that means that they shouldn't sell "the soul" of the series (assuming that's supposed to be the sexism against women), then I'm afraid I can't agree, since that's a process that's already begun, and it's only made the movies better as a result, IMO.

Ignore all the naysayers abojut this film, it s a very entertaining film with a very clever plot, actio0n is very good, and the emotional stuff are immense, don t miss this one
And Ana de armas, she s an angel, such a screen presence, such attractiveness, the obsession is super strong with this one