Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Argo (2012)
(Rewatch)
I plan to revisit this movie soon.

Something about it is great. I always find it peculiar how Affleck came of age all of a sudden around that time.
You always seem to come to interesting conclusions that have never registered in my poor little brain.

You always seem to come to interesting conclusions that have never registered in my poor little brain.
I do realise you’re probably being sarcastic. I meant that he was your classic tale of Hollywood failure, Armageddon and all that stuff, and then - BOOM! Oscar.

I do realise you’re probably being sarcastic.
I was not being sarcastic in the least. I actually wrote my post a few different ways so no trace of sarcasm would appear. Obviously I failed in this regard.

You view movies more intellectually than I do. In a more cerebral fashion, I might say. In fact, I don’t always understand what you’re saying. I see what you meant about Affleck, but I don’t tend to think in those terms when I watch a movie.

I was not being sarcastic in the least. I actually wrote my post a few different ways so no trace of sarcasm would appear. Obviously I failed in this regard.

You view movies more intellectually than I do. In a more cerebral fashion, I might say. In fact, I don’t always understand what you’re saying. I see what you meant about Affleck, but I don’t tend to think in those terms when I watch a movie.
Well, I’m honoured you’d say that. (No sarcasm whatsoever on my part). Anyway, cerebral is not always good. I make a conscious effort to watch films emotionally, but the cerebral part usually takes over.

Still watching the 3rd season of "Prison Break" one of my Favorite tv show.

Is this a good cronenberg film?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.