Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I use my nomination this round to de-nominate Death to Smoochy. It's a waste of a round, why bother? Please don't. I know the core definition of "blockbuster" has been all but dismissed, but Death to Smoochy doesn't qualify as a hit, a classic, or anything worth voting on here. Thanks.
Ya!!! I finally did it. I made Holden waste something. MU HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Ya!!! I finally did it. I made Holden waste something. MU HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Interesting

My nomination is for Rosemary's Baby.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I nominate Rocky

A system of cells interlinked
Blade Runner

Network

***2nd ANNIVERSARY EDITION***

I have gathered all the movies mentioned, Death to Smoochy is in and Saving private Ryan is not... This is supposed to be your choice. There will be a total of 9 films in the battle in the EDITION, unlesss i get more people.

First up

NEXT BATTLE:
SEVEN SAMURAI

VS.

new contender
ROSEMARY's BABY (LordSlayton's movie pick)

Rosemarys baby

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by poeman
[b] ***2nd ANNIVERSARY EDITION***

I have gathered all the movies mentioned, Death to Smoochy is in and Saving private Ryan is not... This is supposed to be your choice.
Saving Ryan was my choice. Take Death to Smoochy out. I just watched it again and I can't believe I liked that movie. Anyways, put Star Trek: Nemesis. In the battle as my pick. And for this round I'll have to sit out.

Rosemary's Baby
"This isn't a dream! This is really happening!!!"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
The Seven Samurai
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Rosemary's Baby, though I hate you for making me vote against Seven Samurai.

Seven Samurai

Originally Posted by John McClane
Saving Ryan was my choice. Take Death to Smoochy out. I just watched it again and I can't believe I liked that movie. Anyways, put Star Trek: Nemesis. In the battle as my pick. And for this round I'll have to sit out.

fine...

i vote rosemarys baby

cant vote didnt see Rosemary's Baby i gotta rent it

The Seven Samurai