Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Not fair.
You're right, it isn't fair. Ultimately, I chose The Seven Samurai because God told me to.

Originally Posted by God
Vote for The Seven Samurai

Raiders of the Lost Ark

well im back and Seven Samrai has won clearly

NEXT BATTLE:
SEVEN SAMURAI ( 1 WIN)

VS.

new contender
WRATH OF KHAN

Seven Samurai
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You ready? You look ready.
Ah...damn. My favorite Star Trek. I'm going to pay for this. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan for me.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Gotta sit this one out........

Me too

Seven Samurai

Even though I do like the first 3 Star Trek movies, none of them are better than The Seven Samurai

The Seven Samurai
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not even Khan can damage the samurais

NEXT BATTLE:
SEVEN SAMURAI (2 WINS)

VS.

new contender
2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY

Hard one.

I'm still going with The Seven Samurai

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Seven Samurai

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."