up to the northlands

Tools    

just wanted to let everyone know that i won't be around too much this week as i am getting ready for our annual memorial day weekend trip to new hampshire..it will be a little longer this time...we are leaving thursday night and won't be back until wednesday...so i'll try to hang around as much as i can....

will take lots of shots and post them as soon as i get back...

Have a nice trip Susan... and we want lots of pics...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Enjoy your respite from the doldrums of everyday living.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Enjoy your vacation susan. I've never been to New Hamphire, but have been to Vermont....t'is beautiful up there. Is there a place you go to every year? A mountain resort or to see relatives?

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Hope you have a great trip susan and please take care of yourself

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

T-850: thanks for the sentiments

annie: the white mountains are beautiful and very relaxing in the summer ..good dto get away from the city noise for a while..no relatives just a haunted hotel that's over 150 years old in a town callled littleton....not too far is sugar hill where you can get the best pancakes in the northeast called polly's pancake parlor...great people and great food and a beautiful view of the white mountains...

caity: will try to take lots of shots..thanks for asking

brian: thanks..yes it's a great escape...sometimes i hate to come back