Hi

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back

My life isn't written very well.
Nice to see you posting again Fox! Hope being here means you're stonger willed and will recover quicker that the "experts" anticipate... I think so.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I must become Caligari..!
Hey Fox, Sorry to hear about the Accident, I hope things are all right and you will be back to full heath very soon, , Welcome Back
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Welcome back Fox! Sorry about the accident, I hope you feel better and everything gets back to normal.
I totally feel for you.....My sister was meeting me today to see Shrek 2 tonight when I got a call. She smashed her car into another and now it's totaled. She is now at the hospital. Thank god Like you, she is fortunately living.

Hi My sweet Foxy Loxy, you already know how much I have missed you, just wanted to post here also, I'm a nurse I could dig up my old uniform and call over to cheer you up, nudge, nudge, wink, wink,

Trust youto resurrect thsi thread Annie. I'll make yuo pay later

I am truly moved... wait, tath's justmy wheelchair...
But Iwas really bruoghtto tears... wait, that's cos of teh pnemona...

Seriuosly, thank you for yor kind words.
I'mdoing ok and should be getting plaster off owne leg soon as well as teh clavical and rib brace. I'vebeen out way too long adn shoud be back at work in teh next weekor so (I hope).

Nebs, I've alraedy had my fill of nazi nurses...but thatnks.

Hey um, Fox? Um, you mind mailing me a few of the pills you're on? They look like they work Splendidly.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Lets put a smile on that block
Hexy Foxy Fox, Good to hear your Ok, was wonderin where you was for a while. May your recovery be quick and full of pleasnt haste.

get well soon dude

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Hey um, Fox? Um, you mind mailing me a few of the pills you're on? They look like they work Splendidly.
Same with me. What ever you’re taking I’ll take two.

Welcome back Fox. Glad that you survived. Like others have said, "This place just wouldn't be the same without you." Please take care of yourself and tell us how your recovery is going

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Hallo there, Fox. I hope that you're recovery was full, and that you won't have to rely on painkillers.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Fox
Trust youto resurrect thsi thread Annie. I'll make yuo pay later

You just concentrate on getting stronger David....

...until then I'll be waiting.~

Sorry my writings' not up to par. It takes me forever to check evrything and even when I do there still seems to be a few things I've missed. The way I'm sitting up to write doesn't help but hopefully from next week that'll change. I'll try harder to check my posts but it takes me about 20 mins for even only a couple of sentencs.

...any better?

Annie: thnking of some kind of payment

Originally Posted by Fox
Sorry my writings' not up to par.
Oh, come now. Nobody was giving you hell, bro. I was just trying to make you smile...besides, I've always had a soft spot for painkiller's, even though I'm a good boy now concerning drugs.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Hi there, I am glad to see that you are ok! Sorry that i don't know you that well, but i just wanted to drop a few words of encouragement. Get well soon!!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS