Met Vince Vaughn yesterday! (pics)

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I don't remember if you and I are friends on Facebook, but I found you by looking at Swan's profile.
I think we are. And I forgot until you mentioned that you've seen that picture.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think my super sarcastic and hilarious first post didn't come across that well.
I thought it was really funny but I was prepared to play along. I just wonder why he chose VV. I mean, has the guy been in anything since season 2 of True Detective died?

I met Ewan McGregor...

See?
I was actually going to make a thread called "Met Darth vader (pics) with just a couple rando Vader shots and "You wouldn't expect a sith lord to be that nice, but he bought round after round... just crazy good at darts, I think he might have cheated... "

then I fought the urge saying "don't be a smart ass.. must not be a smart ass..."

Now I'm sad.

But Vader was still cool...

I thought it was really funny but I was prepared to play along. I just wonder why he chose VV. I mean, has the guy been in anything since season 2 of True Detective died?
That's the genius. If he picked Ray Romano we would be all like "no way".

You trying to tell us something?

Put the lotion back in the basket!
Please stop laughing at me.... please. Please......

He's not really the tall one... he's actually in those bushes in the background with a set of binoculars.

He's not really the tall one... he's actually in those bushes in the background with a set of binoculars.
You're there, too. Under Doris Roberts' dress.