MoFo Big Brother 2

Tools    

Welcome to MoFo Big Brother 2.

I'm your host, Sexy Chen.

Welcome back! Did you miss me?

Last time, 14 houseguests competed to win MoFo Big Brother 1. Godoggo, the host of Survivor: MoFo Island, proved to be victorious. Now it's time to find another winner. OR -- as I'm about to explain -- WINNERS.

In this game, instead of working alone...

You will be working in pairs.

I need at least 14 houseguests -- could go up to 16 if there's demand. 7 or 8 pairs.

You must sign up with a partner.

You two will be working together during this game - and - if you both make it to the very end of the game, even if you both wind up splitting apart and working alone eventually, you will BOTH win the game and be deemed First Place Winners.

If you and your partner don't make it to the Final Two, one person will be the winner, the other will be the Runner Up. You will work together, vote together, be the Head of Household together, etc. BUT -- only one person will be eliminated at a time, so pairs WILL be broken up and people will lose their partners. You just don't want it to be your pair.

Also -- because we'll be dealing with pairs trying to make it to the end together -- for this game, if you and your pair win the Head of Household competition, YOU CAN win it again the next time around, and so on and so on. So it's possible that a pair could win, win, win, and win their way all the way to the end. If I twist things up a bit and make it so that people aren't working in pairs anymore, you could still win week after week individually and be HOH. Unlike last time, where if you won one round, you couldn't play the next round.

I'll explain more about the game later, BUT FIRST, I need 7 or 8 pairs of two to sign up together.

I realize Survivor: MoFo Island is still going on, but it is almost over. I will take into consideration what is going on over there and make both work into your schedule if you happen to still be in that game. I just wanna get this over with before Raul does his Survivor 2 thing.

Good luck, Houseguests!

PAIRS

1. JayDee and Daniel M

2. JiraffeJustin and Masterman/Miss Vicky

3. Rauldc14 and Teeter_G

4. Godoggo and Seanc

5. Swan and The Sci-Fi Slob

6. Rhys and Bihotza

INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS

1. JayDee (evicted - 10th place)

2. Daniel M (evicted - 9th place)

3. JiraffeJustin

4. Miss Vicky

5. Rauldc14

6. Teeter_G

7. Godoggo (evicted)

8. Seanc (evicted)

9. Swan

10. The Sci-Fi Slob (evicted - 11th place)

11. Rhys

12. Bihotza (evicted - 12th place)

13. Masterman (evicted - 13th place)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	imageedit_1_6046434909.png
Views:	1271
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	13349   Click image for larger version

Name:	Julie-Chen_360.jpg
Views:	1269
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	13350  

Want to play and don't have a partner yet?

Make yourself known right here! Announce that you are looking for a partner to play with. Maybe someone will grab you.

The winner of Big Brother 1, Godoggo, is offering her services to anyone who wants to play Big Brother 2! Who will be her partner?

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I am in. As long as this will end before Survivor 2 starts. Judging by your past lists/games/anything else you have done on here, this should be over fairly quickly. Partner me up with who ever.

Godoggo and Seanc are a team! Welcome!

Teeter_G and Rauldc14 are a team! Welcome partners!

More partners are needed!

Who will be Swan's partner?

And WHO ELSE WILL DARE to enter the Big Brother house and compete in MoFo Big Brother 2?

Come on, all you losers of Survivor: MoFo Island and MoFo Big Brother 1.

Try again!

I'll be Swan's partner.
Welcome Swan and The Sci-Fi Slob! They are a team!

Maybe you should have waited till the end of survivor, sexy.
All will work out if you just believe me.

Over/under on how long this game takes? I say 5 days.
Who knows?

I NEED AT LEAST 3 OR 4 MORE GROUPS OF TWO!