Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Question for all the final three

Do you think you came in as the biggest underdog from the remaining competitors? If not, who was?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
From my point of view, I found it very interesting when Jiraffe used his idol that it did not put a target on him as a big threat in the game.

Okay, as Sexy said, I should never have really made it this far. But I did, without winning immunity and without idols. I was on shaky ground with alliances and yeah I manipulated a few people. I'm a long shot that made it this far. I think for this and all the future 'long shots', I deserve to win.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I tried to keep my gameplay as honest as possible without giving away my alliance members. Once Godoggo was out of the game it was pretty much all about staying in myself. I did what I needed to do and let people believe what they needed to, to get myself as far as I could in the game. I suppose the first big move was getting rid of SC and then getting rid of TUS. I knew that the vote would be split at the end because Hit Girl had my back and I had hers. We got closer and closer toward the end of the game and I am genuinely glad that she is here with me in the final 3. Justin came to me when SC was eliminated. We were discussing the fact that TUS had offered everyone the third spot in the finals. I wasn't going to get rid of him before that. I was a little pissed off that he had duped me.

I wish you all could win. I really do.

Seanc, no offense, I'm sorry, but of the last four -- last five people, actually -- you were the one player who impressed me the least. I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't vote for you. It's possible I could have changed my mind had you said something amazing during this question and answer period, but I really saw you do nothing. Maybe you did more with other people and I didn't see that... but... I was afraid you'd sneak through and win the whole game and I didn't think that'd be right. That would have upset me. Sorry! Just telling you now.

Question for all the final three

Do you think you came in as the biggest underdog from the remaining competitors? If not, who was?
Definitely an underdog. Maybe a good thing as I wasn't perceived as a threat.

From my point of view, I found it very interesting when Jiraffe used his idol that it did not put a target on him as a big threat in the game.
I can't believe Jiraffe lasted as long as he did. I was always thinking... when is Jiraffe gonna get eliminated? Why isn't anyone after him?

Especially since -- from my point of view -- he was playing everybody. He was talking to both tribes... didn't he get switched over to Viral Chaos at one point? When that happened, I got scared, because I thought he might switch with who to be loyal to. I thought the Viral Chaos people would take him in and make him tell lies to me.

Even at the very end, when Suspect was discussing stuff with me -- trying to get me to vote out Teeter -- I kept thinking -- why the hell hasn't Jiraffe been brought up as a possible person to eliminate?

'Cause I admit -- I was actually hoping he'd get eliminated instead of me. I wanted to be the last member of The Immune Commune!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I didn't realize that he had used one I guess. I don't remember that. Maybe I erased it from my memory. LOL

But I never brought up Jiraffe because he was so loyal to me and I trusted him and I DIDN'T WANT HIM ELIMINATED! I needed him.

Well, I know I'm out because Hit Girl sent me this kind message:

Godoggo, I hope your group of well trained dogs sick you next.
I want to clear this up for Sexy.

Sexy this pm was a lie. TUS had me vote for Godoggo. When you pm'ed me asking how I could do that, I knew I was being betrayed.

No hard feelings, I hope, Godoggo.

Okay, as Sexy said, I should never have really made it this far. But I did, without winning immunity and without idols. I was on shaky ground with alliances and yeah I manipulated a few people. I'm a long shot that made it this far. I think for this and all the future 'long shots', I deserve to win.
I have had a feeling for a long time that you were actually a very serious player and a strong one. In fact, to be honest, I had hoped you would win if I didn't. There's even a post awhile back where I asked everyone to predict who would win the game and I predicted you, Hit Girl.

I don't know what it is about you, but... you have powers.

And I was completely stunned when you sent me that private message with the Pennywise Clown from IT telling me you voted for me. You used the GIF I used on Donniedarko against me. That was spectacular.