MoFo Big Brother 2

Tools    

Why are people after Jaydee? If we vote him out early he may not be interested in survivor 2.
Directly bias statements like that should warrant immediate eviction from the BB house!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Directly bias statements like that should warrant immediate eviction from the BB house!
It was all a joke. Well kinda, I would like to see him play in it.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Daniel M and JayDee are BANNED from the next HOH competition since they spent a night together at the Bates Motel.
Woah woah woah!!! I don't want rumours like that getting spread about.

What the f*ck man?!!!

Previous to this I'd have been quite happy to be evicted but now that it's actually happening I'm feeling a strange sense of injustice welling up. I think I might actually want to win this f*cker!!!

Gunslinger said voting for you was an accident (that he can't take back). So he claims.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Woah woah woah!!! I don't want rumours like that getting spread about.

What the f*ck man?!!!

Previous to this I'd have been quite happy to be evicted but now that it's actually happening I'm feeling a strange sense of injustice welling up. I think I might actually want to win this f*cker!!!
If u want to win, you got to get other people into this thread to evict someone else. SC will probably call time any minute now!

If u want to win, you got to get other people into this thread to evict someone else. SC will probably call time any minute now!
Nope. There is still about 22 hours left to vote!

I am not sure why Sci-Fi Slob is the reason for voting out JayDee.

Oh. Wait a minute. Maybe I do. He asked for JayDee to be voted out, then.

Surprisingly engaging isn't it?

JayDee is still in the lead to be evicted with 4 points.

Sci-Fi Slob is next with 2 points.