Best villainous actor/actress

Tools    

I know there have been several threads about favorite villains in movies, but I want to know which actor/actresses are your favorite villains!

My picks

Actor: Alan Rickman, he's so deliciously evil and I can't think of a single villain role he's ever played that I haven't loved. In fact I think he's upstaged the hero in just about every movie he's ever played the bad guy in.

Actress: This one is more difficult because not that many actresses are cast as the villain. Meryl Streep does a fantastic baddie as well as Bette Davis. I think that Elizabeth Taylor could have been a truly fantastic villain.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
When I saw this thread, Alan was the first person to come to mind.

"I'm sorry, but he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."

"And cancel Christmas!"

"Oh by the way, you're fired."

Evil + Hilarious = Alan Rickman

Semper Fooey
In the 1940s there were a few actresses who usually played heavies. Judith Anderson and Gale Sondergarrd come to mind.

In the 1950s Marie Windsor was mostly up to no good.

this guys is from 24 season 7 in the first half.. love his character and he talks well.. his the only antagonist in the 24 franchise i seem not to hate.. good thing Jack Bauer did not intentionally killed him but with another villain:

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
this guys is from 24 season 7 in the first half.. love his character and he talks well.. his the only antagonist in the 24 franchise i seem not to hate.. good thing Jack Bauer did not intentionally killed him but with another villain:

For those of us who like 24 as well, thanks for the spoiler.

Gary Oldman

and the list goes on...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs. Impressive when you think of how many heroic roles he plays as well. Ted Levine as Jame 'Buffalo Bill' Gumb was equally as frightening, great performances.

~Loves a good classic movie~
Nurse Ratched, played by Louise Fletcher, had that rightous evilness
that sent shudders of pure anger down our spines in "One Flew Over
the Cuckoo's Nest".

Semper Fooey
For those of us who like 24 as well, thanks for the spoiler.
Lighten up. If you were a real fan you would have already seen season 8 and that vague information doesn't qualify as a spoiler. Movie trailers give away more plot information than that.

Ahhh Anthony Hopkins and Gary Oldman!! Yeah for sure great villains. Dennis Hopper, i like for the most part, but not all of his roles.

Nurse Ratched!! OMG I loved her in that!

Employee of the Month
Hey kickass, you can still wrap spoiler-tags around it via edit ... and every one will be happy But even as a "24" denyer I have to spoil this one:
Jack Bauer will save the USA and the world - again!

it was just a post which is part of the thread.. anywayz that villain was on season 7 and season 8 already ended.

Unless I am mistaken, not every show airs at the same time in every country... or it may not air at all in some countries and people have to wait for it to be released on DVD... regardless, it wouldn't have hurt you to use spoiler tags on your post...

Now, all of you be nice... or I won't be...